Khabib Vs Mcgregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib Vs Mcgregor

So the press conference has just finished and the fight is only a couple of weeks away..
    Who do you guys want/think will win?

i personally want khabib to win, i lost respect for mcgregor after the circus that was the boxing with Maywether
    Khabib
    0%
    McGregor
    0%

I went to the press-conference of McGregor and Mayweather - it was insane.

Anyway, I think I am cheering for Khabib. I am a McGregor fan obviously - the press conference today was a bit weird (no crowd) but McGregor was very personal with Khabib. Guy comes with background info to every press conference and gets underneath the skin of everyone. Khabib was pretty calm until he mentioned him disrespecting Putin & his father relationship with a sketchy Dagestani billionaire.

Comment

Looool Conor’s insults were so funny he knew the original remarks wouldn’t bother him so he dug deep with putin, Russia, and Dagestan and chechens

I’m a huge Conor fan and I want him to win. I do like Khabib too he seems like a good person. Lol some press person said salaam alaikum khabib, and then right after said congrats Conor on the whiskey. And khabib got mad and said you don’t say Salam then talk about whisky and didn’t answer his question. And Conor genuinely wanted to give Khabib whisky and did not understand what khabib meant when he said he never drinks. These were my favorite parts haha. But i gotta say it was awkward without the fans for sure.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

so whats khabib's ethnic background?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          so whats khabib's ethnic background?
          He's from Dagistan, birthplace of Imam Shamil

I want him to win.

Comment

Khabib will win.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Conor by first round KO

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TAKE THAT L MCGREGOR!!! HAMASH KHARFI!

My boy Azmoun cheering for Khabib as well XD

Comment

Khabib is an absolute c*nt.

He bullied Connor and won easily, but at the end you have to take the win like a man, you won that is the end of it, no respect for this idiotic fool, and his basiji looking cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Khabib is an absolute c*nt.

He bullied Connor and won easily, but at the end you have to take the win like a man, you won that is the end of it, no respect for this idiotic fool, and his basiji looking cousins.
                    You can't insult a guys family. Go after members of his camp. Insult his heritage and ethnicity. And then expect nothing to happen. Especially for a guy like Khabib where it means everything to him.

It was a shitty thing to do. But fuck Connor and fuck Danis.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                      You can't insult a guys family. Go after members of his camp. Insult his heritage and ethnicity. And then expect nothing to happen. Especially for a guy like Khabib where it means everything to him.

It was a shitty thing to do. But fuck Connor and fuck Danis.
                      100%

McGregor is full of shit - cannot believe I ever use to support this fraud. All he can do is beat little midgets - he got in there with an animal and he wasn't even in the same class. That fight was total domination by Khabib.

Comment

Yes khabib is a real fighter
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Well first of all Conor got what he deserved during the fight. After the fight the $@^&@ Danis, the notche of Conor, should just shut up and be humble, your boss just got manhandled. But start to act though and khabib was having non of it (also stupid, but still)

It's understandable that Conor wants to turn jump in and defend his team, but he started punching khabibs teammates and got sucker punched from the back..

So all in all stupid act by Khabib, but Conor wasn't innocent in this, as he started the punching in the ring.

Comment

Khabib was so cool in the lead up to the fight despite all the racial and personal insults conor leveled at both him, his family, and his people. And this isnt the first time. He called Mayweather's team a bunch of monkeys, he told mayweather "Dance for me boy" (Boy obviously having long history of being used by racist whites as a way to belittle black men), he told Jose Aldo he would come to his favela on his horseback and kill anybody not fit for work, the guy is just a crazy racist.

In the end, as khabib said he would, he absolutely destroyed him, and was able to control his emotions during the fight perfectly. But he is human, eventually after all the shit talking he snapped when it continued AFTER he made mcgregor eat shit. I also doubt it would even have happened had his dad been given a visa and been allowed in his corner for the fight.

Anyways, he is the undisputed champion. Also LOL to anybody calling for rematch, such a one sided fight with no doubt about the outcome.

Comment

Crazy how the best strike of the night was landed by Khabib, well done to him, he did great

Comment

Working...
                              X