No announcement yet.

Khabib Vs Mcgregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib is going to fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Tomorrow Night Im gonna Smash your boy. Inshallah

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Btw, I'm pretty sure his name is originally Habib Nurmohamadov. Habib is transliterated as Khabib because there is no h sounding letter in Russian, so they use X which makes the "kh" sound as a close alternative. And same with his last name, Nurmogamadov, but this h is spelled with the г letter in Russian a s a replacement for H and it makes the g sound instead.

It's also why Russian struggle to say hello and sound like they're saying khello lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
          Btw, I'm pretty sure his name is originally Habib Nurmohamadov. Habib is transliterated as Khabib because there is no h sounding letter in Russian, so they use X which makes the "kh" sound as a close alternative. And same with his last name, Nurmogamadov, but this h is spelled with the г letter in Russian a s a replacement for H and it makes the g sound instead.

It's also why Russian struggle to say hello and sound like they're saying khello lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Correct if he would have been born in Uzbekistan or Azerbaijan, his name would be written Habib Nurmohamadov and obviously in Iran it would be Habib Nourmohammadi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X