Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daleho Irandust plays his first national game (SWE vs FIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article in Swedish.
    https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sveri...-sak-man-vill/

FYI, he been nominated as the best "new talent / young talent". Irandust has confirmed that he prefers to play for Sweden instead of Iran. The Jan 2019 game, is his first game with the SWE team, he been playing for U21 before.

Best of luck to him and Swedish fans.

At least he didn’t change his surname and there is a touch of Iran in it!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^Frankly I don't blame some of these kids;
      how can they trust current regime and IFF? It's hard to put one's future, especially when chance to be very bright, in the hands of IFF and AFC....

Comment

Saman played in this same winter setup and even scored but in the end he made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          ^Frankly I don't blame some of these kids;
          how can they trust current regime and IFF? It's hard to put one's future, especially when chance to be very bright, in the hands of IFF and AFC....
          same here! agree!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Wish him the best. Hope he makes us proud.

Comment

Best of luck to the young Swede, he’s irrelevant to us now.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He played another 10 min against Iceland today. I don't know anything about the guy but these friendly games aren't worth anything. Didn't Saman play with Sweden in a friendly?

I remember that Mehdi Carcela played a friendly game with Belgium against Qatar, several months after this game he ended up playing in an official game with Morocco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by dcpp; 01-11-2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

What Saman did for his ancestral homeland was really amazing. He's the most talented foreign "born and raised" player we have had and I have no doubt he would have been capped many times if he played for Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    What Saman did for his ancestral homeland was really amazing. He's the most talented foreign "born and raised" player we have had and I have no doubt he would have been capped many times if he played for Sweden.
                    Yes he is a true legend, despite being born and raised in Sweden he followed his heart. I’m sure he would’ve been a regular call up for Sweden, we are lucky to have him he is one of the most talented players on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Best of luck to the young Swede, he’s irrelevant to us now.
                      Is this most people’s thoughts? I feel like I still feel happy for and follow players of Iranian ancestry even if they choose a different national team. these kids grew up abroad, they are from a very different setting, why would they come to Iran and play in this daghoon country and system? The ones that choose to play for Iran face tremendous challenges, they lose all their big club deals (like Zandi), are harassed by political committees (like Ashkan with his tattoos) and if CQ is leaving we are likely going to see the reintroduction of politicized football. Why would anyone in their right mind choose Iran actively?

Comment

He transferred to Groningen and played his first game for them today

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I dont want players like Irandust in TM, Irandust is too much into this kurdish thing and doesnt really consider himself iranin i guess, isnt he announced as kurd everywhere ? In interviews i just read that he says he is kurdish

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            I dont want players like Irandust in TM, Irandust is too much into this kurdish thing and doesnt really consider himself iranin i guess, isnt he announced as kurd everywhere ? In interviews i just read that he says he is kurdish
                            Several members here have posted interviews/news from him where he clearly says he has no attachment to Iran and doesn't want anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Several members here have posted interviews/news from him where he clearly says he has no attachment to Iran and doesn't want anything to do with it.
                              Yup no point in discussing him, he isn’t Iranian

Comment

Working...
                              X