Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daleho Irandust plays his first national game (SWE vs FIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...ig-for-slakten

"My whole family comes from the Kurdish part of Iran. Both on mom's and dad's side. It's awful everything that happens. For my own part, I'm not worried, but for the family, you are. I have contact with mom and dad about how they are doing and to see what happens."

"People often think so because of my last name, Irandust. But it was because of the pressure from the regime that my grandfather's father, I think it was, as we are called Irandust. He was an opponent of the regime who was captured. He said he hated the regime, but not the people. Due to pressure, we then got the name Irandust, which means Iranian friend or Iranian lover, says Irandust and continues: It is special, of course, with the name. But for me, it's people as people. I love all people. It's the regime you do not love. It's because of pressure we are called that."

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...ig-for-slakten

"My whole family comes from the Kurdish part of Iran. Both on mom's and dad's side. It's awful everything that happens. For my own part, I'm not worried, but for the family, you are. I have contact with mom and dad about how they are doing and to see what happens."

"People often think so because of my last name, Irandust. But it was because of the pressure from the regime that my grandfather's father, I think it was, as we are called Irandust. He was an opponent of the regime who was captured. He said he hated the regime, but not the people. Due to pressure, we then got the name Irandust, which means Iranian friend or Iranian lover, says Irandust and continues: It is special, of course, with the name. But for me, it's people as people. I love all people. It's the regime you do not love. It's because of pressure we are called that."
      Thanks, .... i know some ppl like him, thank God we have enough iranians who love iran more than anything else, he should beg to play for iran lol .... but all aside i dont think he is good enough dor team
      Melli, same for arzani of australia

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          What Saman did for his ancestral homeland was really amazing. He's the most talented foreign "born and raised" player we have had and I have no doubt he would have been capped many times if he played for Sweden.
          Or they would turn on him any time he f***s up like Zlatan.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            What Saman did for his ancestral homeland was really amazing. He's the most talented foreign "born and raised" player we have had and I have no doubt he would have been capped many times if he played for Sweden.
            Dejagah was more talented

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              Thanks, .... i know some ppl like him, thank God we have enough iranians who love iran more than anything else, he should beg to play for iran lol .... but all aside i dont think he is good enough dor team
              Melli, same for arzani of australia
              I don't agree, I think we lack Iranians than love Iran more than anything else, both inside and outside. Of course, I don't deny there is some.

Comment

Comment

Chera hanooz daarim in bazikon raa donbaal mikonim?

Be tarze vazeh gofte "Man kord hastam, irani nistam".

Agar doost darid mitonim Tomiyasu ham dar Arsenal donbal konim, on ham irani nist.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Agar doost darid mitonim Tomiyasu ham dar Arsenal donbal konim, on ham irani nist.
                    International forum ast aziz, ishoon irooni-kord hastan. Doost nadari donbaal nakon

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

i suggest a Dick Advoocat thread, just to keep the dickjokes alive
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                      X