This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Goal by Al Jaber a player who has played in 4 World Cups
    Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

11 shots by arabs in the second half alone when they had one in teh first half, this game is a joke.
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Tie. 1:1

I am happy. Now no Arab team will win a game in this world cup.

Comment

Tunis scored 2-2

Perhaps the Tunis arabs didn't receive the cheque on time?
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyar
            Tie. 1:1

I am happy. Now no Arab team will win a game in this world cup.
            These are the types of racist comments that only help to further isolate Iranians from the rest of the world. When enough people like you speak like this, all Iranians end up suffering. That train of thought is the exact same of President Ahmedinejad, whom ironically, you personally hate. You don't know how annoying it was to hear the American commentator talk about politics every 5 minutes in the Mexico game.

Thankfully I know way too many Persians, including my brother in law, to know that you're not in the majority.

And by the way it was 2-2, not 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
              These are the types of racist comments that only help to further isolate Iranians from the rest of the world. When enough people like you speak like this, all Iranians end up suffering. That train of thought is the exact same of President Ahmedinejad, whom ironically, you personally hate. You don't know how annoying it was to hear the American commentator talk about politics every 5 minutes in the Mexico game.

Thankfully I know way too many Persians, including my brother in law, to know that you're not in the majority.

yeah, ignores these idiots
              Ya Iran!
              Ya Misr!
              Ya Tunis!
              Ya Al 'Arabiyah as sa'udiyah!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
                yeah, ignores these idiots
                Ya Iran!
                Ya Misr!
                Ya Tunis!
                Ya Al 'Arabiyah as sa'udiyah!
                You forgot Ya felestin

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
                  You forgot Ya felestin
                  oh yeah, sorry lol

Comment

Now that's what I'm talking about . The true Persians. You guys are awsome as always . Long live Iran!

Comment

The 2 moslem teams tied. How surprising.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                        The 2 moslem teams tied. How surprising.
                        and one moslem team (Iran ) lost

Go hump a steroid laced cheeseburger by McIgnorants for all I care.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh

Well said mate,
                          As an Iranian and a 100% Persian i say that this guy (Khabalood) isn't a real Iranian and as someone who loves sport i'll say that he knows nothing about football and as a human i'll say that he is just pure racist (i call them hairy KKK).
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            and one moslem team (Iran ) lost
                            Go hump a steroid laced cheeseburger by McIgnorants for all I care.
                            Go fly a plane into a building for all I care.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                              Go fly a plane into a building for all I care.
                              Sure...let me find your house and I will bombard yours with paper planes. Air Suprah owns all

Be afraid...be very very afraid you n00b
                              sigpic

Comment

Good to see you are admitting you practice common moslem rituals.

Comment

Working...
                                X