No announcement yet.

Judo grand slam. Holy crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a huge blow for iran judo. if the suspension is held, which i think would be held, iranian judo can still compete in tokyo 2020 but under ioc flag. iran need to file in cas, which cost money and iran dont have the money.

Comment

Our so called hero is going to participate for ...

https://judoinside.com/news/3765/Sae...olian_passport

He is a proud Mongolian now !

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
        Our so called hero is going to participate for ...

https://judoinside.com/news/3765/Sae...olian_passport

He is a proud Mongolian now !
        Can we really blame him? I don't think so.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
          Can we really blame him? I don't think so.

I do. as someone who followed him VERY closely since 2014 I know he is a charlatan, a liar and a prostitute (because he sold himself to the highest bidder)

I hate IR as much as all of you guys but two wrongs do not make a right.

and per rules he won't be allowed to participate in Tokyo Olympics because he must wait 3 years to be eligible for the Olympics under a new flag but we will see if his new compatriots in Mongolia can bribe IOC into changing the rules or not.

Comment

What the hell!! I thought he was going to participate under Germany! He should have just chosen to participate under IOC.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
              I do. as someone who followed him VERY closely since 2014 I know he is a charlatan, a liar and a prostitute (because he sold himself to the highest bidder)

I hate IR as much as all of you guys but two wrongs do not make a right.

and per rules he won't be allowed to participate in Tokyo Olympics because he must wait 3 years to be eligible for the Olympics under a new flag but we will see if his new compatriots in Mongolia can bribe IOC into changing the rules or not.
              If you say so. I think you're the most reliable member on international sports.

Comment

Mollaei isnt as good as some think .... good luck in mongolia fake ass bijj

Comment

Working...
                X