X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luxemburgo offered WC job!

and its asian!

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...red+Asian+post

"I can only say that Luxemburgo has received an offer to work in the next World Cup."

he didn't mention anything about Germany 2006. I still hope he takes over Iran.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

It may very well be Iran, who knows...
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Its not Korea for sure they just signed Advocat few months ago and he is doing will, also Saudi Arabia are satisfied with their coach (but you never know, arabs are unpredictable)

I doubt it will be Iran, they wont be able to effort him,

I think it is Japan, their was few talks about sacking Zico

Lets just sit and see what happens, specially that Sky is a reliable source

Comment

Originally posted by ben.walken
          I doubt it will be Iran, they wont be able to effort him,
          I don't think money would be a big issue here. We DO have that 2.6 million pounds from Fifa, so it is definitely a possiblity.

Either way, you are right:

Either Japan or Iran.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

IFF doesn't have the money to pay him...

Comment

after reading what the spanish press did to him... Now i believe that Iranian press is not the worse one in the world

Comment

If iran get him it will be a miracle, not only do we get a brazilian to coach our team but it is a worldclass brazilian. And we r the only teams out of the 4 who are looking for a new coach according to news reports...

Comment

Originally posted by SAAM
                  If iran get him it will be a miracle, not only do we get a brazilian to coach our team but it is a worldclass brazilian. And we r the only teams out of the 4 who are looking for a new coach according to news reports...
                  Which news reports? Any links to this news report?

Comment

I don't know, i remember sum ppl talkin bout how iran offered the job to hiddink and he went to aus instead...

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Saudi Arabia.

Don't misinterpret this as a racist comment or anything, but they have to change their coach almost as often as they change their underwear...

Comment

Maybe Saudi Arabia cause of the Embaressing loss to Iraq...?

Maybe Luxemburgo could be added to the Iranian stafff ?

I dont know

I highly doubt it would be Japan or S.korea...

Comment

It must be Iran.

Korea have just appointed Advocaat
                          KSA would be mad to get rid of Calderon
                          Japan will keep Zico.

I sincerely hope not. I dont fancy Brazilian coaches and their approach

Comment

I dont think it is Iran, cos all this campaigning against Branko is to bring on an Iranian coach. Kayhan Varzeshi and Javad Khiabani wouldnt bash branko so officially and openly for Luxemborgo cos they wont benefit from all this hardwork!

Japan however have gone through ups and downs with zico. Maybe a disciplined and organzied japanese federation doesnt like inconsistency and uncertainity and they are willing to bring on a world famous coach and settle things once and for all. However, its highly unexpected of a such a good federation like Japans to decide to change their coach now!

I personally think this news is bull! its just some "bazar garmi" or marketing for the coach maybe to attract attention and increase his price. Maybe he is trying to create initiative in asian countries media and people. Just like we see it here on pfdc, as soon as luxemborgo said this(which might not even be true), those who want to replace branko will now start suggesting luxemborgo since he is free or he is interested in an asian team or whatever and this hype will pass on from forum to forum and to press, media and the people and voila, suddenyl, a whole nation pressurizes the federation to bring on luxemborgo and he ultimately reaches his goal which is to coach a team, ANY TEAM in a worldcup(This is the dream of every coach, just like it is of every player, to participate in a worldcup and show himself on the biggest international competition, somehow or the other, however it maybe!)

Besides, one more thing to notice is that luxemborgo was tired and couldnt bear the spanish continuous harsh criticisms! You guys think he can survive iran's kayhane varzeshi???
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I think he can do wonders for us

Comment

Working...
                              X