Toronto Raptors We The North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Overall it was close fought, thought refs deff had it out for gs. The T on Thompson was overkill.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the past 24 years of raptors basketball
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Great game by Toronto tonight I knew they’d win game one.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Warriors need KD35, or this series is not going to end well.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          Warriors need KD35, or this series is not going to end well.
          Kawhi me a river
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Its so obvious that the nba wants the warriors to win. The foul calls have been ridiculous
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              Its so obvious that the nba wants the warriors to win. The foul calls have been ridiculous
              Bruh the Raps lost because they couldn’t do anything offensively down the stretch. So many defensive stops but couldn’t convert on the other end. When the Warriors go on an 18-0 run you can't really say the nba rigged it or cry about the foul calls. They just wanted it more last night. It'll be interesting to see how the Raps bounce back.

Comment

I hear Cristiano Ronaldo plays for the warriors.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                  Bruh the Raps lost because they couldn’t do anything offensively down the stretch. So many defensive stops but couldn’t convert on the other end. When the Warriors go on an 18-0 run you can't really say the nba rigged it or cry about the foul calls. They just wanted it more last night. It'll be interesting to see how the Raps bounce back.
                  That is true, We were missing all of our shots and we stopped GS but couldnt convert// But still the refs were horrible man.
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If Toronto doesnt win game 3, its a wrap!

Comment

What a game 3.. Raps win lowry was an anbsoloute beast
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Oh damn they did it! Although warriors missing some players, but still they kept a lead all game yesterday

Comment

Raps win game 4. We should have swept gsw as we let game 2 slip.. 1 win away boys

We the north
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Raptors' have a bunch of American players in the squad... including Leonard who is from California. https://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/...aptors/roster/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                              Raptors' have a bunch of American players in the squad... including Leonard who is from California. https://www.cbssports.com/nba/teams/...aptors/roster/
                              Lol so what ? Thats obvious. We have players from spain and africa too. This is like club soccer not the world cup it doesnt matter where thebplayer is born. And if you want to make that point then no american city should have a hockey team
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                Lol so what ? Thats obvious. We have players from spain and africa too. This is like club soccer not the world cup it doesnt matter where thebplayer is born. And if you want to make that point then no american city should have a hockey team
                                I just read that the Clippers are going to recruit him for the next season. Durant might also be on the Clippers' menu. How much is Leonard's contract with the Raptors? I believe Durant is not earning much either.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X