Toronto Raptors We The North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
    I just read that the Clippers are going to recruit him for the next season. Durant might also be on the Clippers' menu. How much is Leonard's contract with the Raptors? I believe Durant is not earning much either.
    KD took a paycut last year to stay with the warriors. The Klaw has a 95 million contract for 5 years. Clippers would have to trade for Kawhi i’m pretty sure. KD is also basically confirmed to the Nets (i’m a nets fan so i’m really happy because we’ve been needing a good forward)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

oh damn Raptors taking this one it seems! Although Warriors missing some players, im still impressed Toronto pulled thru....they made these finals exciting for neutrals like me

Comment

welp that was a close one....

Comment

Gsw forced durant to play game 5 and he wasnt ready. Although he scored 11 points it seems he caused more damage to himself.
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Classless Toronto fans in the building and outside in Jurassic park, cheering KD’s injury. Will taint their possible first championships with that and the fact that they are playing an injury riddled Warriors—and this is coming from a Lakers fan!

Comment

That last 2 minutes was some of the most intense basketball I've ever seen, Thompson and Curry are serious clutch players, if you blink against the Warriors for 30 seconds you might get two 3's against you. Excited for the next game!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                Classless Toronto fans in the building and outside in Jurassic park, cheering KD’s injury. Will taint their possible first championships with that and the fact that they are playing an injury riddled Warriors—and this is coming from a Lakers fan!
                It was only for a few seconds.
                Once they figured out how bad it was they started cheering "KD, KD..." as he was walked off the court.

Comment

Yeah cuz loading up a stacked team that no 1 else can really compete with is classy
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

No many were waving and smiling bye, and outside after he left and replays were shown at Jurassic park, people were cheering

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Yeah cuz loading up a stacked team that no 1 else can really compete with is classy
                      The core that won the first -Klay, Draymond, Curry were all drafted...how does getting KD and increasing your odds of winning constitute no class, compared to fans cheering an injury???

Comment

The core that won the first -Klay, Draymond, Curry were all drafted...how does getting KD and increasing your odds of winning constitute no class, compared to fans cheering an injury???
                        Did you mean to say KD and cousins ?
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Yeh a Cousins who chose and called the warriors himself. So how does that even compare to what the fans did?? I don’t see any comparison

Comment

Yeh a Cousins who chose and called the warriors himself. So how does that even compare to what the fans did?? I don’t see any comparison
                            focus on the fans but the truth is that KD Never shudda played and your organization rushed him in and now the guy will miss next season and loose out on 30 or 40 mil

When the fans found out he was badly hurt they stopped cheering.
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              focus on the fans but the truth is that KD Never shudda played and your organization rushed him in and now the guy will miss next season and loose out on 30 or 40 mil

When the fans found out he was badly hurt they stopped cheering.
                              I’m a lifelong Laker fan, but call it how I see it, of course this was about fan reaction and how low class it was; they showed that fans in Jurassic park cheered at replays and when he was limping off to the locker...not to mention how the fans heckled and cursed at Curry’s parents after the game when they were walking to their hotel....
                              Now the argument of KD and Cousins going to the Warriors, how’s that low class when any organization would’ve added them with open arms??

Comment

I’m a lifelong Laker fan, but call it how I see it, of course this was about fan reaction and how low class it was; they showed that fans in Jurassic park cheered at replays and when he was limping off to the locker...not to mention how the fans heckled and cursed at Curry’s parents after the game when they were walking to their hotel....
                                Now the argument of KD and Cousins going to the Warriors, how’s that low class when any organization would’ve added them with open arms??
                                Don't forget the 2 Warrior fans that got sucker punched on their way out of the stadium. Thought the Canadian folks were kind hearted lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X