No announcement yet.

U21 world cup - Volleyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Iranian team wins world championship.

No foreign connection with this team at all.

Great coaching by Mr. Ataei.

And his #12 is ready for the senior team, he was selected as the MVP of the tournament!

Comment

And on the other side was a familiar face.

Velasco was the technical adviser for the Italian team.

Comment

I think soon volleyball will have the domestic coaches coaching the senior team(With the progress players and coaches have made).

Comment

What a historic win. Amazing match. Really enjoyed watching the match specially the 3rd and 5th set.
          It is a match I will remember for the rest of my life. Shame on IRIB for not broadcasting it.

This is likely to be even a better generation of players than our current one. What a player Esfandiar is. MVP of world u19 in 2017 and now MVP of world u21 this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              What a historic win. Amazing match. Really enjoyed watching the match specially the 3rd and 5th set.
              It is a match I will remember for the rest of my life. Shame on IRIB for not broadcasting it.

This is likely to be even a better generation of players than our current one. What a player Esfandiar is. MVP of world u19 in 2017 and now MVP of world u21 this year.
              wow I hadn’t realized we also won 2017 U19 world championship as well. This generation of players apparently are gonna be great I’m so excited for the future of our national team

Esfandiar is amazing

Comment

Working...
              X