No announcement yet.

FIBA World championship 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far 8 teams have qualified for the Olympics.

Argentina, Australia, France, Iran, Japan, Nigeria, Spain and United States.

Comment

This is a very nice interview with Aron Geramipour and Mike Rostamipour Iranian dual citizen basketball players. Enjoy:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Iranian journalists make every interview super awkward lol....anytime i see an interview from Iranian tv or some media outlet it makes you cringe. I think in terms of journalism, Iran is at the bottom for these things they have no concept of making the interviewee feel comfortable and to make the conversation flow nicely. I wanna watch this clip but 2min into it and it feels like eternity

anyway, when do we find out the final groups ?? I would love to play US again even though we will lose

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          Iranian journalists make every interview super awkward lol....anytime i see an interview from Iranian tv or some media outlet it makes you cringe. I think in terms of journalism, Iran is at the bottom for these things they have no concept of making the interviewee feel comfortable and to make the conversation flow nicely. I wanna watch this clip but 2min into it and it feels like eternity
          anyway, when do we find out the final groups ?? I would love to play US again even though we will lose
          Its because alot of them are incompetent failsons. Daddy joon gets them the job. Lots of incompetent sons and daughters in Iran like this.
          Nice Faravahar tattoo on Geramipour's right arm.

Rostampour also seems like a very good kid. He has the warmth of someone from Abadan and Minnesota.
          Last edited by Nokhodi; 10-29-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Its because alot of them are incompetent failsons. Daddy joon gets them the job. Lots of incompetent sons and daughters in Iran like this.
            Nice Faravahar tattoo on Geramipour's right arm.

Rostampour also seems like a very good kid. He has the warmth of someone from Abadan and Minnesota.
            Ya sadly in Iran most incompetent people have some of the highest jobs. Its why most kids from Iran have a hard time getting accustomed to western world. Theres no straight path there, everyone gets places with hook ups so they are not trained to do things right way (put in work, climb the latter, earn your place, etc..)

Comment

Working...
            X