No announcement yet.

Wrestling World Championships in Kazakhstan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i am not mistaken, Yazdanis Indian Rival is out of the Final, due to an injury.
    https://wrestlingtv.in/deepak-punia-...p-2019-finals/

Update: Because of the absence of the Indian Wrestler, Hasan Yazdani automatically won the gold medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
      If i am not mistaken, Yazdanis Indian Rival is out of the Final, due to an injury.
      https://wrestlingtv.in/deepak-punia-...p-2019-finals/

Update: Because of the absence of the Indian Wrestler, Hasan Yazdani automatically won the gold medal.
      Yazdani was going to beat him most likely but Indian wrestler is promising. He was the winner of youth world championship.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Yazdani was going to beat him most likely but Indian wrestler is promising. He was the winner of youth world championship.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Our reserve guy beat him 10-0 at the Asian Championship in less than a minute. just search for Deepak and Ghasempour in youtube to see that. the Indian was probably afraid of another beating like that. he got a dream draw and he is now a hero in his country. he didn't want his people watching him losing 10-0 in the first period.

Comment

FS finished 4th behind Russia, Kazak, USA. I was very impressed by Ehsanpour. It is not an easy task to win medal in light weights/

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of Rasoul Khadem as head of wrestling but hats off to him to publicly expressed his frustration over Iranian wrestlers not wrestling vs Israelis, and that probably was the main reason why he lost his position.

Comment

Working...
            X