Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecuador: Definitely to WC quarter finals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
    U will be suprised of what Ecuador has to offer u later on
    England OK they have Rooney back but Ballack played against Poland and certainly he wasnt much of a difference to a weak Poland
    Ecuador will go far in this tournament, They have alot of quality
    MAN they finished 3rd in S.America behind Brazil and Argentina beating both of them in qualification
    They are not the team to be underestimated
    Now its a 'weak poland' huh. They certainly arent to be underestimated but they are not quarter final worthy in my opinion, there are too many good teams.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Ecuador is a very organised team, we all knew it in Qatar bfore the world cup as two of their best players play here (Ivan Hirtado No. 3 "capitan" plays for Al Arabi & Carlos Tenorio No.21 who you all know by now plays for Al Saad).
      Did you know that Tenorio got injured last month and he came back in the last minute and there he is.
      I think both payers will get offers to go to Europe after the worldcup, the cubs here never stand in their way as they will make some money out of them plus the players were good (Tenorio won the Qatari league for them).
      I hope our players come here instead of the UAE league.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

I have been impressed by Ecuador, and they seem a good threat to the top sides of Groups A and B. They can beat Germany (provided they defend well too) and they can certainly derail atleast Sweden in the second round, the Swedes have played rather poorly as goal scorers and this may cost them. England, not so sure if they have Rooney, but tight marking and midfield control will make Ecuador in a good position.
        sigpic

Comment

Ecuador will beat England

Comment

Working...
          X