• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat Arg 3-2 after being behind 0-2

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very disappointing 3-1 loss to Japan.
      Let's hope our players get their strength and motivation back by January. Otherwise goodbye Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Very disappointing 3-1 loss to Japan.
        Let's hope our players get their strength and motivation back by January. Otherwise goodbye Olympics.
        They weren’t even trying. It was shameful. They were treating it like a picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          They weren’t even trying. It was shameful. They were treating it like a picnic.
          I know. This is what happens when the same team goes to tournament after tournament without rest.

Comment

Wonderful result once again : losing 3/2 against Italy while leading 2/0

Comment

I stayed after the USA game - this team seems quite broken in terms of spirit.

The body language of Kolakovic was awful and his decision making seemed really poor, from substitution choices to video review calls. It was an absolute mess.

More seriously (as I don't expect him to be around for too much longer) the body language of the players was poor and things seemed factionalized. I won't mention which players specifically because it won't help anyone but it's not looking good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

We had several match points at 2-0 today and ended up losing. Very worried about this team now.

Comment

Some of the younger guys were crying after the USA game. Because of a combination of a multitude of factors including Iran's current political situation, I believe our youngsters are quite psychologically brittle. Of course Iranians are generally quite emotional anyway.

But the issue is that they weren't getting any strong support (I hung around the team bus), it's good to have someone to look after the mental aspect of things. The coach didn't even speak to the players after the match, you can see in my photo the body language as he is slumped in his chair - he just stayed there the whole time until the players left the ground.

We respond well with coaches who motivate and build a siege type mentality where the boys end up looking out for each other. This kind of factionalised set up won't be a problem in certain games (as we can rely on talent of our players in certain matches) but we will never step up until these glaring problems are addressed.

Comment

Lost to Poland pretty bad guess we gonna finish 8th this coach gotta go and seems like maroof has too much power in the team

Comment

It's weird to have such bad results now we have plenty of legionnaires.

Comment

The problem is not only coaching, it is some players such as Marouf, Mousavi, etc became bigger than the team and control the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The problem is not only coaching, it is some players such as Marouf, Mousavi, etc became bigger than the team and control the whole thing.
                          The thing is someone like Maarouf can get away with it because he is still world class.

Comment

Marouf, Mousavi and Ebadipour are irreplaceable in our team. They must be on top of their game and play if we want to qualify to the Olympics and perform well there.

Comment

Working...
                            X