No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Manchester City banned from Champions League for two seasons by UEFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Manchester City banned from Champions League for two seasons by UEFA

As a Leicester fan this makes me somewhat happy, even though regardless we probably are going to get European football

Manchester is Red!

Comment

They could even be forced to play in League Two!

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
        They could even be forced to play in League Two!
        https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/1229386272260620289

Kaveh Solhekol: Pep Guardiola has told Man City players: “Whatever league we are in, I will still be here. Even if they put us in League Two, I will still be here. This is a time for sticking together." City CEO Ferran Soriano told players: “Trust me like I trust you, this will be dropped.”

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Manchester is Red
            Roses are blue
            No CL for you
            until 2022;

Comment

Did you guys see the army of lawyers City had to defend their case? I wouldn't be surprised if the suspension is reduced to a year with a big fine. They won't be relegated neither.

It's not only a loss in term of football if they are banned for two seasons. They're going to lose worldwide "supporters", no european cup revenues, no way to get new sponsors and so on.
              Last edited by dcpp; 02-18-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                Did you guys see the army of lawyers City had to defend their case? I wouldn't be surprised if the suspension is reduced to a year with a big fine. They won't be relegated neither.

It's not only a loss in term of football if they are banned for two seasons. They're going to lose worldwise "supporters", no european cup revenues, no way to get new sponsors and so on.
                Their supporters are all plastic anyway.

The only issue is that they dont drown themselves and cause an ecological disaster for turtles and fish.

I'm just happy this is bleeding Sheikh Mansour's pocket

Comment

Pretty sure this is a shakedown.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    I'm just happy this is bleeding Sheikh Mansour's pocket
                    Oh well Sheikh Mansour will maybe have to cancel one or two Yachts or Rolls Royces on order this year, but thats it...Tough luck

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Pretty sure this is a shakedown.
                    You mean Sheikhdown!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X