Champions League 2019/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League 2019/2020

Atletico stick to their plan and it worked although i expect Liverpool to turn it around at Anfield, ref was weak in that game horrible officiating

Didn't watched the game but Haaland scored a rocket second goal, PSG got the away goal will be an interesting second leg

Atlanta vs Valencia & Tottenham vs RB Leipzig tonight

That Erling Barut Håland is going to be some player! It was evident scoring all those goals in that tournament in a single match.

Comment

Atletico getting so much stick for the way they play.

Funny enough its from the same people who were ripping their hair out frustrated that their darling Spain/Portugal couldn't beat those "amateur Iranians".

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
        Atletico stick to their plan and it worked although i expect Liverpool to turn it around at Anfield, ref was weak in that game horrible officiating

Didn't watched the game but Haaland scored a rocket second goal, PSG got the away goal will be an interesting second leg

Atlanta vs Valencia & Tottenham vs RB Leipzig tonight
        100% PSG won't qualify. I bet they will lead 3/0 and concede 2 late goals in the last minutes (at least one of them will be either tokhmi, penalty or VAR). This is PSG x Hollywood scenario for 2020

Comment

Atalanta 4-1 Valencia fun game for the neutral

Tottenham 0-1 RB Leipzig

Comment

I really like this Atalanta. They are fearless. Tremendous attacking display.

They have played 32 games this season so far.

2+ goals in 22 games
            3+ goals n 13 games
            4+ goals in 7 games
            5+ goals in 4 games
            6+ goals in 3 games
            7+ goals in 2 games

Comment

Leipzig played an amazing game.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to the finals.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

RB Leipzig through! They can make finals!

Comment

Worst performance I have seen from Tottenham in the CL.

Comment

Another fantastic performance by Atalanta. But Juve say they shouldn't be in the CL.
                    https://www.goal.com/en/news/atalant...x1a6g58i3efn70

Comment

Ugly side of football again tonight. Liverpool did deserve to win in 90 minutes.

Although as a Bayern fan I am not complaining if strongest teams to go out.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        Ugly side of football again tonight. Liverpool did deserve to win in 90 minutes.

Although as a Bayern fan I am not complaining if strongest teams to go out.
                        Bayern is for years the most impressive Team in the CL! They truly deserve to win it all.

Comment

Working...
                        X