PSG vs Bayern Munich - Champions League 2020 - FINAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSG vs Bayern Munich - Champions League 2020 - FINAL

Expecting lots of goals in this match. Bayern will win in the end 4-2. This Bayern team deserves a treble

Di Maria is something else in KO matches, think he'll be more prominent than Neymar and Mbappe for PSG.

I am dying of stress already. Come on Bayern!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      So do I!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        So do I!
        You’re going down!!! I predict a 2 goal win for the good guys (Bayern )
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          So do I!
          LOL. It’s going to be _Navid_ vs. PSGman#19.

Both of you claimed your teams were unlucky in recent times in other thread now they both are playing in the CL final!

Comment

Decent game so far, credit to PSG for stopping Bayern to play their usual creative game but if they don't score first they ain't going to win

Comment

I think that's the game, PSG missed Verratti in mid

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                I think that's the game, PSG missed Verratti in mid
                A player from our academy that left our team like a theft denies us the CL..

Comment

What a game. I almost had a heart attack. I am so happy.

Comment

Tactical genius of flick to keep absurdly high line. Not so absurd anymore. Yes can leave space in behind but totally killed PSG in midfield, especially in second half. The front 6 of bayern press like the most well oiled german machine. Marquinhos, herrera had no answer in second half. Veratti came on and not 100% fit, he could not escape the press either. Ex zenit paredes did better in first half but anonymous in second.

The midfield domination meant a frustrated neymar dropped deeper and deeper into more congested spaces-> more turnovers and frustration. Mbappe isolated. Still PSG had 3 good chances and needed to score one. Mbappe miss was shocking passing to GK from few yards out. also why did tuchel bring on choupo and icardi? His miss at the end was criminal.

Overall bayern are deserved champs this year. They have a really good chance to repeat again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      also why did tuchel bring on choupo and icardi? His miss at the end was criminal.
                      Icardi did not come on bro, it was Kurzawa who came in for an injured Bernat.

For Choupo, I think Tomas Tuchel in his mind thought he would become the hero again like their match against Atalanta. He scores sometimes, but misses some dreadful opportunities too (e.g. today, Strasbourg)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Icardi did not come on bro, it was Kurzawa who came in for an injured Bernat.

For Choupo, I think Tomas Tuchel in his mind thought he would become the hero again like their match against Atalanta. He scores sometimes, but misses some dreadful opportunities too (e.g. today, Strasbourg)
                        yeah lol typo. It was stupid to bring on choupo and NOT icardi.

Comment

A player from our academy that left our team like a theft denies us the CL..
                          Amazing that despite all the money, PSG has no midfield depth. They really don't have any replacement for him

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                            Amazing that despite all the money, PSG has no midfield depth. They really don't have any replacement for him
                            All the money was spent on mbappe/neymar (who were not good yesterday). So The financial fair play prevent us to spend lot of money on other players. However we made some wrong choice on our midfield and LB/RB. The exception are bernat and verratti when they are not injured

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Tactical genius of flick to keep absurdly high line. Not so absurd anymore. Yes can leave space in behind but totally killed PSG in midfield, especially in second half. The front 6 of bayern press like the most well oiled german machine. Marquinhos, herrera had no answer in second half. Veratti came on and not 100% fit, he could not escape the press either. Ex zenit paredes did better in first half but anonymous in second.

The midfield domination meant a frustrated neymar dropped deeper and deeper into more congested spaces-> more turnovers and frustration. Mbappe isolated. Still PSG had 3 good chances and needed to score one. Mbappe miss was shocking passing to GK from few yards out. also why did tuchel bring on choupo and icardi? His miss at the end was criminal.

Overall bayern are deserved champs this year. They have a really good chance to repeat again next year.
                              Icardi isn't a good professional, he came back in july completely out of form and overweight. He killed us.

Btw I really could see Azmoun as Lewandowski back up in Bayern

Comment

Working...
                              X