Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Taylor to beat Yazdani for the 6th time in a row now ?
    Nah bro. Taylor is out for Olympics. He lost to Aaron Brooks. He will prolly retire from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Taylor to beat Yazdani for the 6th time in a row now ?
      Maybe in his dreams

Comment

Brackets for lower weight classes in freestyle are semi published. 57, 65 and 74 kgs. At least I think so. UWW hasnt posted anything but the names are posted in the bracket in Wikipedia. So take this with a pinch of salt and it may not be true. If it is true this is my take.

65 kg:

Good God, sometimes I hate the bracket system of wrestling. Aliyev, Amouzad, Dudaev and Muszukajev are all in the same lower bracket. The only Good news coming out of this is that Aliyev and Muszukajev have to battle each other out before potentially meeting Amouzad. They will tire themselves out a bit and Amouzad is relying alot on his strength.

In 74 kg:

Emami will 100 percent meet Dake. And winning he will meet Takatani. When we need unbalanced brackets it doesn't work to our favour. Good thing is he isnt meeting Salkazanov who is competing in lower bracket. Bad thing is both brackets have trained 'killers'.

Comment

I wanna give my take on Aaron Brooks as he potentially comes up against Yazdani.

The guy takes Aderall (amfetamine) against his ADHD. Other sources claims he takes Vyvanse (also amfetamine). Amfetamine is essentially what in street lingo is called "speed".

The reason he seems so good is that his hands are working two times faster than his opponents. Arguments have been made that he just gets normal by using speed. ADHD in itself is a questionable disorder. ADHD is based on symtoms which opens up for many question marks. Guy is using speed and its completely legal.

Now Taylor is physical as a wrestler and he is fast in leg shots and he is strong as an ox. He met a guy going on speed. Think of this. Now he got an excemption bc of his ADHD. But I have no doubts what so ever that he is enhancing his performances. Willingly or not this is the effect.

He is a cheat no matter what TUE says.

Comment

Regarding him defeating DT. I believe this is a combination of Aaron Brooks use of PED, DT becoming older and style discrepancies. Aaron Brooks style is great against DT: not as good against other wrestlers. Dieringer who is a bum gave him a fight, and so did Valencia. Yazdani is better than these guys. Not to jinx it but this is how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              I wanna give my take on Aaron Brooks as he potentially comes up against Yazdani.

The guy takes Aderall (amfetamine) against his ADHD. Other sources claims he takes Vyvanse (also amfetamine). Amfetamine is essentially what in street lingo is called "speed".

The reason he seems so good is that his hands are working two times faster than his opponents. Arguments have been made that he just gets normal by using speed. ADHD in itself is a questionable disorder. ADHD is based on symtoms which opens up for many question marks. Guy is using speed and its completely legal.

Now Taylor is physical as a wrestler and he is fast in leg shots and he is strong as an ox. He met a guy going on speed. Think of this. Now he got an excemption bc of his ADHD. But I have no doubts what so ever that he is enhancing his performances. Willingly or not this is the effect.

He is a cheat no matter what TUE says.
              This is pure BS and IF he does have ADHD, Adderall will make his brain function like a normal person and negate the advantage a neurotypical person would get. That's why stimulants such as caffeine and even cocaine don't affect people with ADHD.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

This is pure BS and IF he does have ADHD, Adderall will make his brain function like a normal person and negate the advantage a neurotypical person would get. That's why stimulants such as caffeine and even cocaine don't affect people with ADHD.
                Your nose is too near your mouth and thats why you call bullshit.

Lol. They diagnose people based on symptoms. I can basically go to a doctor, have a bogus investigation and act hyped up etcetera. You know how easy it is to get an ADHD diagnosis? It is not like a cold where you can identify which virus is causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Your nose is too near your mouth and thats why you call bullshit.

Lol. They diagnose people based on symptoms. I can basically go to a doctor, have a bogus investigation and act hyped up etcetera. You know how easy it is to get an ADHD diagnosis? It is not like a cold where you can identify which virus is causing it.
                  your statement about ADHD being a questionable disorder is bs

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

your statement about ADHD being a questionable disorder is bs
                    What kind of background do you have? Dont act like a fool or bisavad that doesnt know how DSM-5 works. As soon as someone has problem with the central executive they cry ADHD. You get problems with your central executive out of more screen time and facebook too.

1. At the very least we have a great over-diagnosis crisis going on in the western world.

2. ADHD may be syndrome of many various disorders (which the vast different genes involved and the fuzziness of the tests recommended by DSM would suggest)

3. ADHD is most likely caused by enviromental triggers (which is very likely considering there are ALOT of genes suggested causing ADHD)

4. Scientists do not know more than that some genes are more prevalent amongst people diagnosed with ADHD

We actually know so little about this that it is quite HEALTHY not being so quick to pump our kids full of amphetamines. Also bear in mind that MANY kids do NOT respond well to these kind of meds.

This is just the clinical problems and problems in psychology regarding ADHD.

Shall we go over to the critique that is laid out by critical theorists of various sorts? I wont even go that far because it is not necessary.

Comment

When the wrestling start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        When the wrestling start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        On monday 5th of august

Comment

Great Yazdani bio

Comment

So brooks will be on speed when he wrestles yaz?

nice

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              So brooks will be on speed when he wrestles yaz?

nice
                              Yes, some ppl say it cancels out bc of adhd, but adhd is a dubious thing in itself - that is if he even has it.

Good thing is he is not that great. He barely beat Valencia and Dieringe gave him a fight. These two are a can and semi-can. Given he is on speed, it greatly shows how much DT have always relied on ox strength and fitness/stamina and NOT technique. We also have to bear in mind that DTs body is older. He is 34 and has other commitments (family, coaching, business etc)

Myles Amine has beaten him in the past too. Even though it was a few years ago and given Brooks age this may be due to his transition to freestyle. But given that he struggled against Valencia and didnt win dominantly against Dieringer it makes sense that this guy is not all that.

Comment

Yazdani's issue against Taylor was 80% mental rather than physical. Unless he is injured, I believe he will beat Brooks with a good margin.

Comment

Working...
                                X