No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saravi will have one out of hopefully two battles of his life in four hours and six minutes.

Pedaram khoda biamorze hamishe migoft ke gheyrat yek shamshirast ta shah bezanad zad. This is the mindset. Slay all the false gods. There are only humans on earth. Fear is iranians biggest enemy.

Comment

We should be able to confirm our first 2 medals tonight. Mirzazadeh shouldn't have any problems against Shariati, and Saravi can beat the Egyptian, but I just can't see him getting the gold tomorrow as he has always lost to the Armenian and Cuban.

Mohsennejhad has very low chance for bronze as the Kyrgiz is the 2nd best in this weight and multiple world champ.

Kavianinejhad has no business being in team melli anymore. Couldn't get a single technial point. I knew he won't medal but at least give some effort. Reza Geraei should use his brains and move up to this weight.

Comment

9:36 pst
        is savari semi

9:57 pst
        Is one bronze match

10:18
        is other bronze match

9:15 is sepahan match.

Hope for 2 bronze, one final appearance and our 77 kg wrestler if the Armenian dude win will battle for bronze.

Comment

Links plz

Comment

Any Links ?

Comment

No Repêchage for Kaviyaninejad... I doubt that he would have reached the bronze match anyway.

Envoyé de mon A065 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Saravi beats the Egyptian 6-0 on to the finals!

Comment

SARAVI WINS SEMI

FIRST MEDAL FOR IRAN GUARANTEED

KHASTEH NABASHI DELAVAR KHODA GHOHVAT PAHLEVAN

KHASTEH NABASHI DELAVAR KHODA GHOHVAT PAHLEVAN

BARANDEH KOSHTIGIRE MAAAST

AFARIN PESARE MAZANDARANI

Comment

Very professional by Saravi.
                    Don’t think he’ll be able to do it in the final but at least he has a silver guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Very professional by Saravi.
                      Don’t think he’ll be able to do it in the final but at least he has a silver guaranteed.
                      I have zero doubt that he will win against Aleksanyan.

Comment

Whatever happens, he came prepared, gives his opponents hell, minimizes his mistakes, do not back down etc. Win or lose we have to say thank you to Saravi for putting in his absolute best when it matters. He is a warrior.

The last two minutes he was cool as a cucumber and did his job instead of starting to shake like a fig and lose it all.

Comment

This is how our heavyweight should have wrestled. So far, he looks the most professional of all wrestlers. Damesh garm.. hoping for a gold medal tomorrow.

Comment

When’s next match

Comment

Saravi's next match is tomorrow around 1:30 pm eastern time against Artur Aleksanyan.

Comment

Iranian Taekwondoka Nahid Kiani that will compete this olympics and is reigning champion:

"“I was devastated by the fact that a part of my compatriots cheered my opponent’s victory and that’s why I had to seek professional help from a therapist.”
                                Kiani wrote in an Instagram post last week that she would leave the social media until the event in Paris to stay focused on “making my Olympic dream come true.”​

Good on her!!! This was perhaps one of the best thing she could do for her private life and foremost for her carreer. I have no doubt that this has propelled her to the absolute top and contributed to make her a champion. I don't think she will break down like many of our macho men that never talk about these issues!!

She should give the number to the therapist to many of our poor wrestlers

https://newspaper.irandaily.ir/7484/6/7023

Comment

Working...
                                X