• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post

Japan 2G 1B
    Cuba 1G 1B
    Iran 1G 1B
    Cuba is out of the picture as Iran has two finalist tomorrow. If Iran manages one gold tomorrow they are winners. Saravi leads the way yesterday and even today. He has driven the boys I think.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Our fathers and grandfathers who have passed are smiling down. What a sweet victory against an valiant opponent.
      Thank you my friend!

Yes!!!!! Going to put some flowers on their graves and tell them the boyz are killing it.

Comment

Saravi did it in style!
        Jaaye harfo hadis nazasht! He was simply amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Japan 2G 1B
          Cuba 1G 1B
          Iran 1G 1B
          I checked and I don't think Japan has anymore medals than the 2 golds. What weight did they get bronze?

Comment

What a wonderful performace from our GR Team so far. Im really really proud of them and that Gold-Medal Hadi gifted us today is soooooooooo deserved. He really left no doubt that he is the BEST in his class...that was a Statement!
            Mobarak basche in Talae shirin

Comment

btw...Aleksanyan gave away a total of 12 Points to his opponents...Hadi only 2

If im not wrong we also secured the Team Nr.1 Spot with a minimum of 96 points that we will definately get even with 2 silver tomorrow.
              Japan has 50 Points and no more Points for them to come...then comes Kyrgyzstan​ with 45 Points and they cant catch us either. Congrats to the Team

Comment

Saravi...Wow. The defense from par terre position was immense, took huge effort. To then have the gas tank to get the necessary take down and finish the job and stifle aleksanyans attempts was damn impressive.

Tabrik be hamegi.

Comment

What a day for Iranian wrestling. It will be remembered in history. They exceeded my expectations.
                  I predicted all 4 medalists correctly but my prediction was Saravi Silver and the other 3 bronze so very glad to have been proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post

I checked and I don't think Japan has anymore medals than the 2 golds. What weight did they get bronze?
                    Woman’s 68kg freestyle I believe

Comment

Woman’s 68kg freestyle I believe
                      You are right. But I am only counting men's team title.

Comment

If you have the chance to watch the 97Kg Medal Ceremony in Full lenght go check it out and look how much of a unsportsmanship behaviour someone can actually bring to the table at the highest possible level.
                        Let me be honest...i couldnt stand Aleksanyan even before that at all...tbh i actually disliked him.
                        But the behaviour he showed made me his Nr.1 Anti-Fan and i will now gladly cheer for every opponent he faces.
                        He instantly took the Medal from his Neck and after the UWW Guy came to him and told him "pls put it back on" he just denied that with a angry gesture....then he showed absolutely zero respect not even handclapping to the other guys and as soon as the anthem was done he tried to flee from the Podium but again some Official told him "pls go that way with the other Athlets".....it took him decades to finally agree to that and then theres several stations you have to stand for few seconds for the mandatory pictures....he tried to flee from that as well....at the last station he finally had enough and didnt even stand with the others for 5 seconds for the last picture.....a lady told him to pls get back to the others but he declined again and was never seen again...........
                        I can absolutely understand you have like zero motivation after loosing an olympic final...but his behaviour was absolutely unacceptable!
                        There are bad loosers......really bad loosers...and then theres Aleksanyan.
                        Thanks even more to Hadi for the now even sweeter win knowing how much he did hurt him with that loss

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                          If you have the chance to watch the 97Kg Medal Ceremony in Full lenght go check it out and look how much of a unsportsmanship behaviour someone can actually bring to the table at the highest possible level.
                          Let me be honest...i couldnt stand Aleksanyan even before that at all...tbh i actually disliked him.
                          But the behaviour he showed made me his Nr.1 Anti-Fan and i will now gladly cheer for every opponent he faces.
                          He instantly took the Medal from his Neck and after the UWW Guy came to him and told him "pls put it back on" he just denied that with a angry gesture....then he showed absolutely zero respect not even handclapping to the other guys and as soon as the anthem was done he tried to flee from the Podium but again some Official told him "pls go that way with the other Athlets".....it took him decades to finally agree to that and then theres several stations you have to stand for few seconds for the mandatory pictures....he tried to flee from that as well....at the last station he finally had enough and didnt even stand with the others for 5 seconds for the last picture.....a lady told him to pls get back to the others but he declined again and was never seen again...........
                          I can absolutely understand you have like zero motivation after loosing an olympic final...but his behaviour was absolutely unacceptable!
                          There are bad loosers......really bad loosers...and then theres Aleksanyan.
                          Thanks even more to Hadi for the now even sweeter win knowing how much he did hurt him with that loss
                          Did you notice the slap during the game? Refree just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Did you notice the slap during the game? Refree just let it go.
                            absolutely....that was not his first time...he did that lot of times.

Comment

While we celebrate our own, gotta give respect to Lopez one more time.

What a grounded and humble champ!

Comment

Here's Saravi's Gold Medal match

Comment

Working...
                                X