No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full video of Yazdani vs Taylor. Sounds like the match is in Tehran https://youtu.be/6LgWVAKIDdg

Comment

^amazing video. Felt like I was there! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wrestling like any other sport improved. Even with 20 sec left with 2-3 points lead doesn't necessary secure you a win. Not even in heavy weight. You have to constantly be award.
        Also, Iran is known to be one of the countries ke khoob fan mizanan.
        We mostly rely on 2 points khaak, 1 points pushing and sometime zir giri.
        Rousha kheili behtar az ma fan zadan(4 points or more).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Only got to see the replay of the Yazdani - Taylor match, I have to say i dont think my heart could've handling something so tense. But even watching the replay gets you teary eyed, what a stand up competitor and gentleman. Truly the embodiment of pahlevoon and but we and the sport of wrestling as a whole are lucky to have him.

Comment

Feel bad for Goleij.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/239...83%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              They need stoic hand book. Is it just me or is he in complete shock over his mistake?! Its the worst thing ive seen in sports!

Now the vultures, rats, wannabes and critics with shady agendas in iran will eat him alive.

On God, this is why we should always get behind our boys!!

Comment

Is his first big tourney experience if I’m not mistaken? He won’t make same mistake in the future. Needs to clinch this bronze Thay will help our team tally a lot then get himself ready to tackle this weight group in upcoming worlds and Paris. He has advantage on mohammadian for sure.

Comment

This is why every major TM sport (wrestling, football, volleyball, futsal, etc) needs a real sports psychologists. These poor athletes have no mental preparation, and when things go wrong, they mentally collapse. I've seen it now in almost every major Iranian sport in our players. CQ tried and reduced this a bit when he was here for 8 years in our football team. But we need to build it into the system and structure of our athletic programs.

Comment

Hope he recovers for bronze medal because usually when such thing happens the iranian athletes collapse.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

What time is Elahi repechage tomorrow?

Comment

with 2 bronze
                        we can become champs

Comment

what ghassempour did was truly insane.

That win vs cox man...the guy had 10kg on him when they stepped foot in the mat.

what a tank

Comment

Cox post bronze. Talks a lot about kamran, iranian fans, etc.

6:50 he talks about how losing to an iranian, being around iranian fans, gave him more love for what he was doing than ever before.

Comment

erfahnelahi lost 6-5 , again he was going to win he is a great talent but made some small mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                                What time is Elahi repechage tomorrow?
                                Anyone know?

EDIT: Nvm he already lost…

Comment

Working...
                                X