No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a COMEBACK Geraei! It was all but lost, including a lost challenge by Iran. But he keeps scraping points and in the final second (literally), he forces GEO out who was docked for fleeing out of the mat. Won 7-6. Wow!

Comment

This was the best come back i ever witnessed from an Iranian wrestler, i don't think even the most optimist could have believed this.
      Koshti gir Gorji ye daghighe akhar khaali kard, borid kamelan.
      Geraei also had his toughest fight in Olympics against this guy.

Comment

The GEO coach was doing some shady BS. He kept coming on the mat and buying time for his wrestler to rest. He should have been yellow carded.

Comment

^ He was yellow carded I think.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            Not till the very end I think (when they were challenging the flee yellow card). During the match antics didn't get yellow carded.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              He deserved red maybe.

Comment

Geraei even mentioned the GEO coach antics in his post-match interview.

Comment

63 and 67 kg GR finalists for Iran! Great start to the morning.

Comment

BTW, Geraei had the GEO dude in a waist lock for half a second and nearly could have pinned him like the Japan dude. But couldn't get his hands locked.

Comment

Mat B about to start (including Saravi and Yousefi)

Comment

Eyvaaaal shire shiraz amade shekaar!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          This was the best come back i ever witnessed from an Iranian wrestler, i don't think even the most optimist could have believed this.
                          Koshti gir Gorji ye daghighe akhar khaali kard, borid kamelan.
                          Geraei also had his toughest fight in Olympics against this guy.
                          I feel like Geraei is the most khoon sard wrestler iran has produced in many years.

The guy just never panics, its so refreshing to see.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Not till the very end I think (when they were challenging the flee yellow card). During the match antics didn't get yellow carded.
                            I watched it again. Chairman gives the coach yellow with 1 minutes 35 seconds to go.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I feel like Geraei is the most khoon sard wrestler iran has produced in many years.

The guy just never panics, its so refreshing to see.
                              Shirazi

Comment

GER dude with a terrifying looking ankle injury from USA opponent during take down. That looked painful. GER dude could not continue the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X