No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to keeping politics out of sports???? So if a WC player says I hate Qatar and their human rights abuse and slave labor they used to build the stadiums, then Qatar won't give them a visa to play in the WC? BS man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Iran will not be going to the states to wrestle. Visas were not issued for 6 members of Iran’s team and staff.
      One of my friends who use to wrestle in Iran says visas were granted to all the wrestlers except for Dabir.
      The Iranian media is spinning it to where 6 wrestlers didn't get so the blame can be on the US for not issuing visas.

Comment

Guys, what about us who bought tickets? Will be get a full refund? We should get all the money back!!
        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          One of my friends who use to wrestle in Iran says visas were granted to all the wrestlers except for Dabir.
          The Iranian media is spinning it to where 6 wrestlers didn't get so the blame can be on the US for not issuing visas.
          Let’s see what the truth is. Hopefully journalists verify it one way or another.

Comment

Even if just Dabir was denied a visa: what happened to free speech? He didn’t threaten anyone or the US. So much for the land of the free.

The US nuked Japan, Agent Orang’ed Vietnam, and depleted uranium’ed Iraq, yet any dumb ass American can visit any of these countries and expect everyone there to welcome them with open arms and speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
              Guys, what about us who bought tickets? Will be get a full refund? We should get all the money back!!
              anyone guys? will we get our money back?
              Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
              http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Even if just Dabir was denied a visa: what happened to free speech? He didn’t threaten anyone or the US. So much for the land of the free.

The US nuked Japan, Agent Orang’ed Vietnam, and depleted uranium’ed Iraq, yet any dumb ass American can visit any of these countries and expect everyone there to welcome them with open arms and speak English.
                Dame State Department Garm! The first thing Biden did right! Why should the US let supporters of the terrorist Islamic Republic like Dabir into their country? He hates America okay good for him, and consequently it's well within our rights to deny him entry into the country he hates. He can stay there in the IR with his dear Agha Ali Geda.

These Akhunds and their supporters/sympathizers misoozan because they can no longer come and go to the US willy nilly. Trump set a fantastic precedent in denying visas and deporting supporters/associates of the Islamic Republic and I'm glad to see Biden is following suit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

How it started, how it's going

Comment

Comment

Golden boy!

Comment

Comment

Highlights from Yazdani and Bazri finals (both won gold)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUauLorM4Ms
                                Complete Yazdani - Green fight. Notice how he doesn't have the same stance and guard issues as I was complaining about in the worlds. Also notice that this kid is only 21 years of age. What impresses me most is that he made the right choice and moved up a weight, which automatically adresses the issues he was facing at 65 kg. Also, look at how skilled he is at gut wrenching, it is amazing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X