Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahman-e bi-rahm!

Comment

What a Performance from Rahman. I saw him at the Youth WC and was impressed already as he brought home the gold ...but now he put on some serious skills seniorwise and burned down the field.
      This boy will dominate this Weightclass for years to come. Hes pure fire offensivewise....trying to stop him ends up in giving away points. He really gave us that final mental boost we needed to forget about some of the disappointing results the days before....not really disappointing but we were expecting better aftet oslo last year.

Comment

Mohammadian now

Comment

WTF are the cut men doing. Just put a bandage on and get going!!!

Comment

Mohammadian looks a bit gassed? This is not good.

Comment

As I said, gassed!

Comment

Never let Mohammadian in national team again!! This guy is a prime choker!!

Comment

No more Mohammadian please. 97kg should be Goleij. I know he beat them in the internal qualifier but not even getting bronze is disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                    Yianni is getting torn down a bit by amouzads underhooks.
                    The underhooks

Comment

Comment

Comment

This tournament we shouldve had 4 golds as I see it.

Comment

Mohammadian should retire. Overrated because of a single tournamant where he was on fire. We have Goleij, Shabani and Firouzpour in this weight who will do better internationally.

Comment

Yeah I think that’s the end of the Mohammadian experiment. Pathetic really.

Goleij is younger, took bronze last year, and was very unlucky to lose to sneyder in semis

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Mohammadian should retire. Overrated because of a single tournamant where he was on fire. We have Goleij, Shabani and Firouzpour in this weight who will do better internationally.
                                I suspekt he was roided during that tourney. Reminds me of Boltukaev

Comment

Working...
                                X