No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Cuba didn't participate, and Russia except 3 weights, they came with their younger team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      elahi showed strong performance at junior worlds couple months ago, taking gold. He is one to watch as well.
      Yes, he really impressed me too. Had such a gas tank in all his matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I think Cuba didn't participate, and Russia except 3 weights, they came with their younger team.
        cuba rarely participates in worlds last years... Russia after olympics always comes with younger team building for next olympics. This is basically same method we adopted this time, older guys phased out, youth champs in, except more drastic for us because we didnt have any top older guys to keep on besides yazdani.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          cuba rarely participates in worlds last years... Russia after olympics always comes with younger team building for next olympics. This is basically same method we adopted this time, older guys phased out, youth champs in, except more drastic for us because we didnt have any top older guys to keep on besides yazdani.
          Russia does lots of try& error to find the perfect line up for Olympics. And that is, why they do well in Olympics as they use world champ to test new wrestlers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yazdani-Taylor should start any minute right?

Comment

Yazdani up 4-0

Comment

YAZDANI WINS

Comment

A shame we had olagh coach in olympics make Yazdani play defensive

Comment

6-2 total domination.
                    Mashala pahlevoon.

Comment

Congrats to all Iranians for this victory. What a match and revenge of his previous defeats. Mashallahhhhh
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

khoda ghovat pahlevan!

Ajab koshti gereft !

Perfect match, when taylor was on offensive in last minutes this time yaz guard was a bit lower and he really controlled him well.

He was never afraid even after 3 defeats, that takes big mental courage, he could have been worreid about 4-0 L record. But he went to oslo and handled his fckin business.

Now this stupid record is shattered and he will take gold in Paris too hopefully.

Comment

Zare will have tough one vs Georgian he lost to him in Olympics

Comment

new coach gives way more confidence than previous guy

Comment

Damesh garm shire Juybar!!!

We have 5 other Iranians in the final if I'm not mistaken and one of them is a 19 year old kid who is facing the legend Jordan Burroughs. Burroughs never lost to an Iranian and he even bragged once about that lol

What happened all of a sudden? Why is Iran doing so good compared to the olympics?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                Damesh garm shire Juybar!!!

We have 5 other Iranians in the final if I'm not mistaken and one of them is a 19 year old kid who is facing the legend Jordan Burroughs. Burroughs never lost to an Iranian and he even bragged once about that lol

What happened all of a sudden? Why is Iran doing so good compared to the olympics?
                                is a totally new team, new coach. Younger guys have better fitness, more fearless from mental perspective.

New coach seems so far to have really honed in on weak points and made important adjustments, personnel selection.

OFC worlds doesnt carry same weight as olympics, but still cannot take away what this young team is currently achieving. Yazdani field was ofc stacked to the max and his win will give further confidence to team.

Comment

Working...
                                X