No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Aliyev and Muszakaev to understand how good Amouzad is. These guys are no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
      Atri is a warrior, but he has not got the speed nor technical abilities to become a world champion. Iran needs to invest in promising 57 and 61 kg from youth level.
      I think he may have shot once during the entire match. It was all defense and Japan was just quicker and more offensive minded.

Comment

Muszakaev is defensively extremely sound. To score 6 - 0 against this stud is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          I think he may have shot once during the entire match. It was all defense and Japan was just quicker and more offensive minded.
          Yes!!!

Also, we need to bear in mind that Iranian style of wrestling with heavy underhooks etc doesnt suit the lowest weight classes as much as upper ones. It has been ages since I saw an ankle shot in iranian wrestling. I'll post Dabirs shooting to show an example. Now Dabir complains about pa giri in iranian wrestling. Im like ffs you and Mavlet Batirov were the best leg shooters ive seen in 25 years! Why doesnt he teach it himself????!

Comment

Look how fast leg shots this mofo Dabir had!!! Its unbelievable!

Comment

Yes!!!

Also, we need to bear in mind that Iranian style of wrestling with heavy underhooks etc doesnt suit the lowest weight classes as much as upper ones. It has been ages since I saw an ankle shot in iranian wrestling. I'll post Dabirs shooting to show an example. Now Dabir complains about pa giri in iranian wrestling. Im like ffs you and Mavlet Batirov were the best leg shooters ive seen in 25 years! Why doesnt he teach it himself????!
              Nice highlight video.

Although, i would argue that Amouzad has a really nice underhook that works for him, even in the lower weight class.

I think if you have the speed, you can use either as your dominant shot (underhook or leg shot). But if not as speedy, then you have to rely on your strength in the underhook, etc. May be too simplistic, but that's just my amateur view.

Comment

Amouzad turn coming on!!!!

Comment

Amouzad turn coming on!!!!
                  Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Nice highlight video.

Although, i would argue that Amouzad has a really nice underhook that works for him, even in the lower weight class.

I think if you have the speed, you can use either as your dominant shot (underhook or leg shot). But if not as speedy, then you have to rely on your strength in the underhook, etc. May be too simplistic, but that's just my amateur view.
                    No youre right!!! Dabir didnt have that good underhooks, and usually there is a tradeoff. Thats also somethink that makes Ghassempour special. He has fast leg shots and heavy hands!!

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...-live-irib-tv3
                      Its on now!

Comment

He got caught bad!!!! fvckkkk

Comment

8-8, amouzad has this tendency getting caught! he was lucky and a bit skilled this time!

Comment

Yianni is getting torn down a bit by amouzads underhooks.

Comment

HE IS PICKING HIM APART!!!!!!!

Comment

MASHALLAH AMOUZAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X