No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Yazdani fight. Taylor had a superior game plan this time and Yazdani and coach brain farted big time.

1. He took out distance, which favours american wrestlers and especially wrestlers with better reach
    2. He was not 100 percent fitness wise
    3. He tried head lock + snap and try to round taylor like 3-4 times at least. Taylor did an excellent job defending and sitting on his ass as usual. And Yazdani should not try this with people bigger than him. Question is why he insisted on this.
    4. Taylor was cautious against Yazdanis elbow controlling.
    5. Yazdani had 3 points not awarded to him. He exposed Taylors hip and almost did kondeh (flipped him). Had he been given points and refs not being cvnts he would have 3 points and if he was succesful in flipping Taylor ... We would have 5 points.

People read too much into scoreboards. Yazdani doesnt need to do shit from underhook position. He could've stalled the fight from underhook position and kept scoreboard low, conserved himself in first round of fight and start to bring up pace in second round. This would've fvcked Taylors head and made him not being able to do late round clutches and accelerate pace in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      3 i would say
      Kamran, Rahman, Zare.
      Taylor was much better than Hasan.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Yes but then again Amir Yazdani has been looking good and would at least have silver. And Emami lost a narrow fight to Dake. Had he won we would have gold there.

Comment

next wc 2023
        mid oct greece

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Ghassempour should lose some weight and compete in 86kg.
          He can defeat Taylor.
          That would mean Yazdani has to move........ i think Ghassempour only makes sense to go up, Jayden Cox wants to compete in 97kg in Paris, that means he would compete against Snyer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            yazdani is clearly the better wrestler, technically, how many of the 1st rounds did he win? Most of them right? Taylor wins with strength and stamina
            A wrestling match includes both halves, so strength and stamina are equally as important as technique

Comment

What an image.

Blood, sweat, and tears (literally).

Dameh har dota garm

Comment

unusually big crowd at airport to welcome the team back! Also yazdanis dad had a very emotional speach to media!

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  next wc 2023
                  mid oct greece
                  I thought that was for veterans. Mens senior was scheduled for some random city in eastern Russia but not sure they will keep it there.

Comment

Originally posted by t8310 View Post
                    I thought that was for veterans. Mens senior was scheduled for some random city in eastern Russia but not sure they will keep it there.
                    we shall see.
                    ALL THESE MEDALS in 2022 wc should have ans astrek*
                    next to it saying * russia did not participated.

Comment

Unless him who is a real Pahlevon. His dad is jerk.
                      Never liked him,
                      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/260...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        What an image.

Blood, sweat, and tears (literally).

Dameh har dota garm

Cox is gentleman.

Comment

If they want move Kamran to 97 in Olympics, they better move him up for next world champ, to get used to the weight and see what he is capable of.

Comment

hasan yazdani father DID an interview
                            blaming DABIR interface 30 minutes before match started with taylor,
                            ordering hassan prctice with 110kg wrestler..pwr him his son harth beat
                            went up to 250.
                            he alao went off on te announcer AMEL, and bunch othr people as well.
                            he said his son will wrestle in asia, wc in hungery, and 2024 olympic,
                            and if anyone want replace HIM BESMILLAH lol...he was pissed for people critisizing hasan
                            style.

Comment

Former D1 wrestling champ at Illinois on Rahman

Comment

There is no way Kamran can reach 97 kg with his height and bone type. Even in 92kg he is underwight and barely reaches 90kg.
                                Screw IOC for keep reducing men's wrestling weights while they still have like 100 swimming disciplines. We had 10 weights in the Olympics not so long ago, then it reached 8 then 7 and now only 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X