No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masoumi 2.0 totally on another level. Potentially world and olympic champ in future!

Comment

^ Yep, he will be a tough rival for Zareh. Only 18 years old and he has won U17, U20 and U23 worlds already in style!
      Same with Firouzpour senior, only 20 and he has won all those tournaments too. I think he is our solution for 97kg dilemma in Paris.

Comment

Firouzpour with the crocodile death roll. What a beast.

Comment

Next up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              If he can keep 92 kg level of skills going into 97 and there is no significant size disadvantage he will kill everyone in 97 kg.

Comment

Glad to hear about all that u23 success. u23 success usually translates into senior success. The future looks bright!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

If he can keep 92 kg level of skills going into 97 and there is no significant size disadvantage he will kill everyone in 97 kg.
                  He was around 89kg in the two world champs that he won in 92kg so I think he will be at a huge weight disadvantage going into the world cup at 97kg. We shouldn't be surprised at all if he loses to Snyder next week.

Comment

For all you midwesterners. Would be cool to attend. I’ve been to Coralville before. Nice little town in Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post

He was around 89kg in the two world champs that he won in 92kg so I think he will be at a huge weight disadvantage going into the world cup at 97kg. We shouldn't be surprised at all if he loses to Snyder next week.
                      Thats sad. How do you thing the weight bump will affect his speed?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Thats sad. How do you thing the weight bump will affect his speed?
                        It will have some minor effect. In most cases weight increase reduces the speed in wrestlers.

Comment

Lets hope he keeps most of his speed then! I remember weight bump afffected Sadulaev really badly first year. Hope Kamran has better chances.
                          Good thing is Kamran does this bump in low stakes competition. I think that in itself shows some kind of sound judgement.

Comment

Those poor dudes have a huge surprise waiting for them in Iowa. It appears that many Iranians will be there to cheer against them.

Comment

on their way to Iowa

Comment

Schedule this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X