X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good and calculated fight by Zare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both Hasan and Amir Hossein Yazdani in final with total domination and Zarbe fani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Such a shame Atri didn’t perform his best. US made the final at all 4 weight divisions today. Would have been epic tomorrow. If we want to win team standing, we really need to be sharp. US has brought on of the best teams they ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Such a shame Atri didn’t perform his best. US made the final at all 4 weight divisions today. Would have been epic tomorrow. If we want to win team standing, we really need to be sharp. US has brought on of the best teams they ever had.
          They didnt make the Final in 125 Class. But the others US Wrestlers looked sharp no doubt.

Comment

As of now the US has a slight advantage over Iran as they have 3 finalists and one bronze medal contender.
            Iran have 3 finalists. I believe each day will be this way with fierce competition.

Comment

Btw Yazdani looks fatigue. But its fatigue coming from pain. Its 100 percent apparent. It will all boil down to how bad he wants this. Ali Daei won bronze in asian cup with broken bones out of sheer will. Tomorrow he will need that old school iranian toughness. He needs to embrace the pain tomorrow. Any other wrestler = walk over after second fight.

Comment

Day 1 is in the Books and our Boys ended the Day in Style no doubt.
                Little Yazdani performed really really prepared and has a good Chance at Gold tomorrow.
                Hassan looked way better in the Semi and i kinda have a feeling he has both some issues with the Shoulder and knew that he is still superior to everyone at even 50-75% of his Power except Taylor and therefore didnt use the afterburner at all today. But Taylor aint no Rookie....he knows that tomorrow he will get the 100% from Yazdani. This will again be a very close Matchup with hopefully a win from Hassan.
                Zare....he was Fire! That Win vs Akgul wasnt just a Semi-Final win....this was a Statement! Probably one of the Best Matches ive ever seen from him.
                Petriaschwili also performed Top Notch and no doubt deserves the Final Spot. He was way more focused than the years before and will be a tuff Matchup....but Zare to me clearly the favourite to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post

They didnt make the Final in 125 Class. But the others US Wrestlers looked sharp no doubt.
                  oh wow. I was watching and Mason was up 4-1 late. I stepped out for a minute and assumed he had won. That is actually great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                    Day 1 is in the Books and our Boys ended the Day in Style no doubt.
                    Little Yazdani performed really really prepared and has a good Chance at Gold tomorrow.
                    Hassan looked way better in the Semi and i kinda have a feeling he has both some issues with the Shoulder and knew that he is still superior to everyone at even 50-75% of his Power except Taylor and therefore didnt use the afterburner at all today. But Taylor aint no Rookie....he knows that tomorrow he will get the 100% from Yazdani. This will again be a very close Matchup with hopefully a win from Hassan.
                    Zare....he was Fire! That Win vs Akgul wasnt just a Semi-Final win....this was a Statement! Probably one of the Best Matches ive ever seen from him.
                    Petriaschwili also performed Top Notch and no doubt deserves the Final Spot. He was way more focused than the years before and will be a tuff Matchup....but Zare to me clearly the favourite to win it all.
                    Geno has gas tank issues and isnt mobile in his wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Geno has gas tank issues and isnt mobile in his wrestling.
                      exactly. Thats also why i think Zare will be the clear favourite in the Final. But nevertheless Geno can always pull a surprise Move with his experience. Zare really should stick with his current focus and then im sure he will get us that sweet 125 Gold Medal.

Comment

DT’s pre-final interview including comments about Yazdani matchup

Comment

Our champions

Comment

let's see if Taylor take a play out of "takhti" playbook
                            and dont go after yazdani injured area...

Comment

We don’t know that yaz has an injury. The tape may be preventative. Younger yaz had tape all over his leg and he was on fire.

It’s gonna come down to psychology, nerves, and concentration. DT and Yazdani are both elite athletes who strolled into the final without any real competition. When you’re physically and technically matched, the rest is just a chess match.

Comment

Hassan fitileh PICHESHKUUUUUNNNNNNN
                                HASSAN FITILEH PICHESH KUUUUUNNNNN

Comment

Working...
                                X