Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Yazdani's issue against Taylor was 80% mental rather than physical. Unless he is injured, I believe he will beat Brooks with a good margin.
    Let's see ... may God lift Yazdani to greater heights!
    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      Yazdani's issue against Taylor was 80% mental rather than physical. Unless he is injured, I believe he will beat Brooks with a good margin.
      Let's count our chickens after they've hatched please !

Comment

Just took a look at the mini documentary the greatest that was posted on this thread.

It has been an absolute privilege watching Yazdani grow up as a wrestler. We all saw glimpses of his destiny when he was just a little kid at cadets and junior levels. There and then we all iranians knew he would be something great. Getting to know a bit of Yazdani as a person through media after that has really reinforced the notion that he is the greatest.

He is his people. Win or lose he will be our champ. The kids of mazandaran trying out sports are flocking to him and looking up to him and want to be like him instead of some retarded social media personality.

Comment

Sorry haven't been able to keep up with everything due my twins lately :P but why isn't Geraei and Amir Yazdani in the Olympics? Thanks....
          maa bachehaaye iroonim
          hamishe irooni mimoonim
          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            Sorry haven't been able to keep up with everything due my twins lately :P but why isn't Geraei and Amir Yazdani in the Olympics? Thanks....
            Gerai lost to Esmaeili. Amir Yazdani is a 70kg. There is no 70kg weight class in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
              Congrats on becoming a father bro

Comment

Comment

Where can these matches be streamed? Will UWW stream them and will it be necessary to purchase a UWW streaming pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                    Where can these matches be streamed? Will UWW stream them and will it be necessary to purchase a UWW streaming pass?
                    Depends on where you live. In US, get the Peacock App for like $5/month. You can stream any event live or replay

Comment

Brackets for Greco came out. Poor Mirzaadeh. He is going to draw the Cuban Lopez in the second round. Lopez due to his inactivity came into the Olympics unseeded.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        Brackets for Greco came out. Poor Mirzaadeh. He is going to draw the Cuban Lopez in the second round. Lopez due to his inactivity came into the Olympics unseeded.
                        Wrong.....poor Lopez imo. Of course Lopez can win this...but Mirza should be focused and wrestle it home. Hes at 100% and right now the Guy you have to beat to win a Gold.
                        Every Bookie i checked also has Mirzazadeh at Top Spot to win the Gold.

Comment

Jesus what a shit draw for mirzazadeh. Usa (yes I know they aren’t good at GR but still psychological boost for American) and then Lopez in round 2!

Comment

The 60kg draw is arguably even worse than the 130Kg draw. Our wrestler will face the very good Japanese wrestler who is a 2 time world champion and silver medalist in the last Olympic. If he can past the Japanese he will face the reigning world champ in the semis from Kyrgyzstan. We don't have a real shot at the final in 60kg.

In 130kg if Mirzazadeh can beat Lopez in the QFs, that is basically the finals and he should easily win gold if he beats Lopez.

Comment

Glwiz place to watch wrestling

Shir madaroo
                              Noon pedar will announce the matches

Comment

When does yazdani wrestle
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X