No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no wonder they are reducing the number of wrestling events at the Olympics, its basically just 6 mins of hugging...

Comment

Terrible coaching. Shouldn’t have asked for sarepa. Take your chances and get extra points, GR in this weight class is all from the passivity points.

Comment

Mirzazadeh was the guy to beat to get Gold...and Lopez did it with Style. Lopez looked Razor-sharp.....and will definately win the Gold.
        Mirzazadeh still has a chance to get Bronze.

Comment

Horrible performance by mirzazadeh. I do not understand why he chose not to get lopez in par terre and instead keep standing up with him when he had done absolutely nothing to Lopez while on his feet

Comment

Someone explain why Lopez didn’t go on ground like mirzazadeh did? Also. Mirzazadeh was kinda shitty in first round as well. Barely won 3-1

Comment

Well... that's 6 minutes of my life I just wasted to watch two men hugging and one of them making a terrible decision...
              maa bachehaaye iroonim
              hamishe irooni mimoonim
              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Greco Roman is honeslty such a terrible style especially in the heavy weight section. Freestyle is superior in every way. Greco Roman is just a big passitivity showcase. Someone like Lopez can just put his massive weight on his opponent and just get 1 par terre and score and rest of the match is to continue just put your weight on your opponent and wait for the final whistle.

Comment

Mirzazadeh right from the get go was tired, specially against the US wrestler. Maybe he had cut too much weight and had lost energy. I dont know.

Comment

Mohsennejad up leading 1-0 vs Algerian

Comment

Ok our 60 kg won 9-0

Comment

Mohsennejad flips 4x to win the game 9-0

KHASTE NABASHI DELAVAR KHODA GHOHVAT PAHLEVAN

KHASTE NABASHI DELAVAR KHODA GHOHVAT PAHLEVAN

BARANDEH KOSHTIGIRE MAAAAST

Comment

That's how you wrestle, not like Amin.

Comment

So the 35 year old shariati who is Iranian representing Azerbaijan goes further than mirzazadeh all due to luck of the draw. Lmao

Comment

whens the next match?

Comment

Mohsenejhad will wrestle the Japanese Cuban winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X