Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both wrestlers are a live for bronze.
    both
    Bronze matches between 10am to 10:18 am pst.
    ​​​​​20it be second half of sepahan match.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

This! And im super happy that im not alone with this sentiment and awareness! I Wonder if besides mental health taboo another hindrance may be that iranians never are allowed to go their own way and make life choices.

we need to broaden not just in Sports as psgman eloquently have put it many Times. We need this across all fields. Fortunately iranians have started excelling in physio and sport science.

but we need better fitness coaches, nutritionists, performance coaches, sport psychologists etc. All athletes in us have access to this infrastructure.

our parental generation have commited a serious mistake not allowing kids to be other things than doctors and engineers. With all that talent going to two fields
      The engineer/doctor thing is also seen at sports. Football, volleyball and wrestling represent 90% of the sport having coverage, spotlight and as a consequence people interested and going to watch/play it.

We will see how wrestling do, but our football and volleyball (lately at least) level is truly shameful considering how they overshadow the rest in term of coverage attention and ressources.

I have no problem with extended coverage and ressources for football and volleyball. But the rest should have more consideration. It's not normal iran tv show all VNL games + Olympics volleyball other than Iran + all football games of the planet & related magazine when important competitions of basketball tennis athletics cycling swimming etc.. Are occurring at the same time

Comment

I don't think Mirzazadeh face Shariati.
        Shariati lost a semi and will face another wrestler who lost in semi in other side of bracket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like Mirzazadeh will compete vs Korean wrestler then the winner will face Shariati for bronze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On IRIB Live they just said that due to a injury from someone in the 57 FS we get the spot now and will have a Wrestler in every FS Weight.

Comment

Great Start for all four of our Wrestlers today....both Amin and Mohsen Nejad reached the Bronze-Medal Match and Saravi as well as Kaviyaninejad through to the 1/4.
              All of them looked sharp and focused...Saravi definately wants that Gold you can see that instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                Great Start for all four of our Wrestlers today....both Amin and Mohsen Nejad reached the Bronze-Medal Match and Saravi as well as Kaviyaninejad through to the 1/4.
                All of them looked sharp and focused...Saravi definately wants that Gold you can see that instantly.
                Saravi is special and he has already experience from olympics which is a huge plus!

Comment

Ive been complaining yesterday and wanted to talk about something. It is that I dont expect that they win when they face superior wrestlers. They even can lose by tech and pin as far as im concerned. What concerns me is when our wrestlers dont manage to do their part.

Comment

Good News for Saravi is that Rosillo and Aleksanyan have to face each other and one of the cobtenders will be eliminated.

Rosillo veat Aleksanyan at last worlds but dont look as sharp right now. But who knows

Comment

Ok....Kaviyaninejad really got robbed from the refs in his 1/4 Matchup. No way he does not get a caution point in the 2nd Period....that was super obvious from the refs

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                        Ok....Kaviyaninejad really got robbed from the refs in his 1/4 Matchup. No way he does not get a caution point in the 2nd Period....that was super obvious from the refs
                        This is why greco-roman sucks. I didn't see any big mistake from the referee but yeah, it's too subjective. I believe that with another referee our guy would have got something.

For instance, I just saw Assakalov being "robbed" against Aleksanyan. fishy decisions when the match could go into the Uzbek's hands.

Comment

Saravi looking good MashaAllah.

are we done for today or anymore matches ?

Comment

Saravi again razor sharp....he definately focused to the bone. Hope he keeps his pace at the same level for the semis and then can take a much deserved rest for the final.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                              Saravi looking good MashaAllah.

are we done for today or anymore matches ?
                              Hadi will wrestle his semi tonight and we also got the two bronze Medal Matches as well.

Comment

Answering my own question,
                                the bronze matches are this evening

Comment

Working...
                                X