• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFARIN MIRZAZADEYE AZIZ!!!!

Comment

First medal for Iran this Olympics.
      Bakhtiari power.

Comment

NEXT OLYMPIC MIRZAZADEH WILL BE AMADE AND IN PRIME PHYSICALLY!!!! BRONZE NOW, FINAL NEXT TIME! HEZAR MASHALLAH

Comment

Tomorrow we have 2 very young exciting prospects wrestling at 67 and 87, Esmaili and Mohamadpiani. They both ended up in a tough part of a bracket. Esmaeili will probably look to avenge his last second mental lapse to the Cuban Orta. If you remember last time he didnt realize that there was still a few seconds left on the clock and turned to his corner to celebrate. Orta came from behind and took him down for 2 points to win at the buzzer.

Mohamadpiani 2nd round match will be against the number 1 seed Ali Cengiz.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            Tomorrow we have 2 very young exciting prospects wrestling at 67 and 87, Esmaili and Mohamadpiani. They both ended up in a tough part of a bracket. Esmaeili will probably look to avenge his last second mental lapse to the Cuban Orta. If you remember last time he didnt realize that there was still a few seconds left on the clock and turned to his corner to celebrate. Orta came from behind and took him down for 2 points to win at the buzzer.

Mohamadpiani 2nd round match will be against the number 1 seed Ali Cengiz.
            Ok, thank you for this. I am already preparing myself for two early round losses

Comment

What a legend, Lopez. I was fortunate to see this guy performing for 20 years. Let's put Iran aside for a second, this guy is the goat in greco roman wrestling if not wrestling in general.

Envoyé de mon A065 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Do we have another wrestler in GR other than 4 already competed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First of all Congrats to Mirzazadeh for winning his first Olympic Medal. He will be 30 at the next Olympics pretty much in his Prime and with the experience of 2 Olympic Tournaments. Looking forward to see him collect World Championship Golds as well in the upcoming years.
                  Also Congrats to Saravi for three super sharp Matches and the Chance to wrestle for Gold tomorrow.

For those who didnt notice it right after the Bronze-Medal Match against Mirzazadeh...Shariati retired right after the Match and recieved standing Ovations from the crowd.

....and Mohsennejad was so upset about his lost Bronze-Medal Match that he wanted to do the same. He was about to put his shoes on the Mat but Coach denied it and he left the Mat with his shoes still on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Do we have another wrestler in GR other than 4 already competed?

of course we do...67 we have Esmaeili and in 87 we have Mohamadipiani

Comment

Our most exciting Greco wrestler Esmaeili will wrestle tomorrow. Really have been looking forward to this day. If he doesn't have mental lapses again he has the potential to reach the final.

Our other wrestler tomorrow also is very young with huge potential but this is not his main weight category so don't be surprised if he loses to the Turk early on.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                        On IRIB Live they just said that due to a injury from someone in the 57 FS we get the spot now and will have a Wrestler in every FS Weight.
                        Is this really true???

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                          Saravi will have one out of hopefully two battles of his life in four hours and six minutes.

Pedaram khoda biamorze hamishe migoft ke gheyrat yek shamshirast ta shah bezanad zad. This is the mindset. Slay all the false gods. There are only humans on earth. Fear is iranians biggest enemy.
                          Roheshon shad🙏

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post

I have zero doubt that he will win against Aleksanyan.
                            Did he ever win vs Aleksanyan? I guess he lost twice against him?

Comment

Seems like it is true! We will have wrestlers in 57 kg FS!
                              Who will be?

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/349...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

August 7

Repechage (11:00 local time): GR 77kg, 97kg and WW 50kg
                                Qualification Bouts (~11:30 local time): 67kg, 87kg and WW 53kg
                                Semifinals (18:15 local time): 67kg, 87kg and WW 53kg
                                Medal Bouts (19:30 local time): GR 77kg, 97kg and WW 50kg

Comment

Working...
                                X