Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
    Mohmadi with a BRILLIANT Performance...also Coaching was A+
    They played it out defensively at the beginning so that the already gassed out polish guy does even gas out more on the ground and after blocking on the ground he stung him with precision.
    Now take a much deserved rest and throw in all you have in the semis
    I woke up thinking of my father, my wrestling training growing up and in the military during conscription, my grandfather that used to wrestle for a local police club during shah era. I woke up with a great feeling that this is part of our identity. I decided that Im going to enjoy this olympics and WOW. What a great day so far! Never felt so calm and harmonious as today!

I am seeing good wrestling and feel energized as fuck!!!!

YES!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! EITHER HE WINS A BRONZE, SILVER OR GOLD!!!! THIS IS THE UNOFFICIAL FINAL OF THE WEIGHT CLASS! WE HAD LIKE SARAVI LOOKING PROSPECTIVE LAST OLYMPICS NOW THEYRE POPPING UP LIKE MUSHROOMS IN EVERY WEIGHT CLASS!! WOOOOOO!

Comment

Esmaili up next!! Insha allah Esmaili wins!

Comment

Damn. Mohmadi has been even better than I expected. Wow
        Biggest game of the day coming up!!! Esmaeili vs Orta Sanchez. Please get your revenge Saeid

Comment

Thank god the better wrestler Armenian won. 12 years ago french would have robbed him. Has the sport become clean?! As Aghaye Amel said the sport is cleaner than ever.

Comment

Esmaili up!

Comment

5-0 holy shit.

Comment

I can't believe what I just saw, our staff took a good challenge for once. Nice

Comment

HE IS UP 7-0! TECH FALL 9-0!!! OUR ANCESTORS ARE WITH US!

Comment

MASHALLAH!
                    maa bachehaaye iroonim
                    hamishe irooni mimoonim
                    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

PEJ KHAN! WHEREVER U ARE! KEYF KON! I HOPE U ARE WATCHING THIS MAGIC!!!

Comment

HAHAHAH fuck you ORTA you cheating begheyrat kid. Esmaeili got his payback for what happened few months ago. He should win gold now he has a clear path and shot at gold.

Comment

Wow, let's not get carried away, there are two matches left but this was a sick win.

Comment

I can't belive what I'm witnessing today. Tears of joy

Comment

nba-vince-carter.gif

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!

Comment

Fantastic win, what a lad
                                Now take it home son, final stretch. You showed you have mental fortitude

Comment

Working...
                                X