• Show
Clear All

Cmon Zare…

Comment

How is Zare on clock! What a joke

Comment

Zare wins! Great defense there.

Comment

Akgule namard! GTFO the mat! Disgraceful wrestler. Is winning this important!?

Go home and do turkish oil wrestling u desperate boy!

Comment

Zare wins!

Comment

That was so god damn close

Comment

Zare was very cautious that match but it worked out in the end. Got a gift from the ref in the third passivity

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                  Akgul is this tournaments worst anti wrestler lol
                  I couldn't have put it any better ... just wanted to try and win by criteria. Thankfully, the referee noticed that and penalised him.
                  “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                    Zare was very cautious that match but it worked out in the end. Got a gift from the ref in the third passivity
                    He is done in wrestling. He can switch to Turkish oil wrestling and become 10x champ

Comment

Got a gift from the ref in the third passivity
                      I disagree ... the only time the Turk tried anything was when he was 2-1 down.
                      “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                        That was so god damn close
                        It was never. Even though it feels like it. It was close between ref and Zare.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                          Akgule namard! GTFO the mat! Disgraceful wrestler. Is winning this important!?

Go home and do turkish oil wrestling u desperate boy!
                          The audacity to challenge after the loss too. Shame on him

Comment

Honestly if anything akgul got the gift for passivity. I think referee realizes his mistake and gave another to zare

Comment

From now on his name is Turkish oil wrestler. He disowned the name Akgul

Comment

Geno has a temper sometimes. But he never stops this low to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X