No announcement yet.

Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ladies and gentlemen is why sport psychologists are important.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      How did referee not give any passivity what a joke. The Georgian came to win playing dirty any way he can and he did. Zare had him easily
      Zare has himself to blame. Olympics is not a fkn charity

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

If idiot zare had kept his cool georgian asthma patient wouldve gassed
        How can he gas when he calls for an injury break every 15 seconds? Wrestling is a joke of a sport if there’s no rules to stop this. And I say this even with yazdani stopping match yesterday

Comment

How can he gas when he calls for an injury break every 15 seconds? Wrestling is a joke of a sport if there’s no rules to stop this. And I say this even with yazdani stopping match yesterday
          Zare knew the rules coming in. He has looked nervous since semis

Comment

He couldve played the same. When he clubs ppl with hands just faint

Comment

He couldve played the same. When he clubs ppl with hands just faint
              Unfortunately our people have gheyrat and rather lose with pride which means nothing imho…win at all costs

Comment

Unfortunately our people have gheyrat and rather lose with pride which means nothing imho…win at all costs
                I tell you are ppl are being eaten Alive. Its misconception of gheyrat. He must Put some fkn boundaries ffs.

Comment

I tell you are ppl are being eaten Alive. Its misconception of gheyrat. He must Put some fkn boundaries ffs.
                  I felt like he had all the momentum with 33 seconds left. Why didn’t he shoot . He let Georgian guy recover. Man this is the worst Los s I’ve seen in our Olympic koshti since Kurt angle

Comment

I felt like he had all the momentum with 33 seconds left. Why didn’t he shoot . He let Georgian guy recover. Man this is the worst Los s I’ve seen in our Olympic koshti since Kurt angle
                    Pesar ahmaghe thats why. Im so fkn angry. Why does hd take everything personal

Comment

This one hurt more than Yazdani loss

Comment

Very sad loss. Particularly cause the opponent sucked compared to the other finals we lost.

Comment

So deflating. But hey that's wrestling... Amir jaan damet garm doostet darim
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't mind them losing but against this particular guy..... fuck him and his ameh
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

believe me...next time they meet at the worlds.....Zare will eat him alive...he wont even let him breath! And this Azerbaijani Ref hopefully never ever gets to officiate a Wrestling Match. Whats done is done...f**k this s**thead Geno...he will get what he deserves sooner than later.
                              Now all eyes on Amouzad

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                                believe me...next time they meet at the worlds.....Zare will eat him alive...he wont even let him breath! And this Azerbaijani Ref hopefully never ever gets to officiate a Wrestling Match. Whats done is done...f**k this s**thead Geno...he will get what he deserves sooner than later.
                                Now all eyes on Amouzad
                                Worlds mean nothing. It means nothing sadly. Zare ficking blew it he was a heavy favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X