Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGC View Post

This is not completely true. Its not true for 125 nor 86 kg. There are more russians than ever in these two. And the russians that competed are the russians that couldve won.

97 kg Sadulaev would not have made any difference. Azarpira beats Sadulaev 7 out of 10 times and he is not hundred percent fit. Having Tazhudinov there makes it as hard as before.

Amouzads weight class is so stacked it doesnt even matter Shakiev was the guy to beat before russia fell off. Shakiev in turn loses to other russians. And there are 4-5 guys on shakievs level in 65 kg.

We are a good team. Even with Zare shitting on our chances. If Azarpira takes the bronze and Amouza wins the team title is ours. Lol. If Amouzad wins: then we still win as we have better scores on the guys that didnt medal.
    Overall i agree with you but Ghasem is not a joker tbh!
    He had 2 olympics and 3 world champ medals! Kind of very decent specially for GR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

This is not completely true. Its not true for 125 nor 86 kg. There are more russians than ever in these two. And the russians that competed are the russians that couldve won.

97 kg Sadulaev would not have made any difference. Azarpira beats Sadulaev 7 out of 10 times and he is not hundred percent fit. Having Tazhudinov there makes it as hard as before.

Amouzads weight class is so stacked it doesnt even matter Shakiev was the guy to beat before russia fell off. Shakiev in turn loses to other russians. And there are 4-5 guys on shakievs level in 65 kg.

We are a good team. Even with Zare shitting on our chances. If Azarpira takes the bronze and Amouza wins the team title is ours. Lol. If Amouzad wins: then we still win as we have better scores on the guys that didnt medal.
      Yeah if Amouzad win gold and Azarpira bronze. 4 medals out of 5 wrestlers in Olympics is very decent, the thing is what hurt the people most is the way both Yazdani and Zare lost their gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's all about rahman bi Rahm gold.

Comment

Simple equation tomorrow. Rahman wins and we win team score in mens freestyle (yes not technically awarded like at worlds but still best objective metric to judge)

and we already sealed team title in greco so this would confirm our wrestling dominance and excellent work of our pahlevoons, staff, and dabir in this olympic cycle.

Today was hard. Amirhossein was the better wrestler, but it is also a lesson for him. He was honestly a bit too conservative throughout the last couple days. Geno was being a cunt on multiple fronts. First of all the clubbing to the face was insane, how that was not called for warnings and points is beyond me, the time wasting and injury faking, I think hassan with dislocated shoulder asked for less time, and then doing Zares celebration (Which zare always does at the camera, not over a downed opponent) was pathetic. Loved Amirhosseins smile at him though. Zamin gerde jackass.

Rahman was unstoppable today. Truly incredible. Khalilshahr will be on fire if he beats the japanese wrestler tomorrow.

Comment

For me, Rahman will be the most memorable wrestler we had in Paris. Yazdani of course has a special place in our hearts. But looking to the future, Rahman is what I want to see cloned going in Iranian wrestling and other sports. His intensity was fire! His psychological prep was insane. He KNEW before the Olympics that he can win gold and he BROUGHT that attitude with him on the mat. We usually don't have this level of psyops going into the tournament. He is special.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Simple equation tomorrow. Rahman wins and we win team score in mens freestyle (yes not technically awarded like at worlds but still best objective metric to judge)

and we already sealed team title in greco so this would confirm our wrestling dominance and excellent work of our pahlevoons, staff, and dabir in this olympic cycle.

Today was hard. Amirhossein was the better wrestler, but it is also a lesson for him. He was honestly a bit too conservative throughout the last couple days. Geno was being a cunt on multiple fronts. First of all the clubbing to the face was insane, how that was not called for warnings and points is beyond me, the time wasting and injury faking, I think hassan with dislocated shoulder asked for less time, and then doing Zares celebration (Which zare always does at the camera, not over a downed opponent) was pathetic. Loved Amirhosseins smile at him though. Zamin gerde jackass.

Rahman was unstoppable today. Truly incredible. Khalilshahr will be on fire if he beats the japanese wrestler tomorrow.
              If USA Wins team title without winning a title then they become iran team of 2005-2010 something, champions without champions LOL. The repechage riders

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                For me, Rahman will be the most memorable wrestler we had in Paris. Yazdani of course has a special place in our hearts. But looking to the future, Rahman is what I want to see cloned going in Iranian wrestling and other sports. His intensity was fire! His psychological prep was insane. He KNEW before the Olympics that he can win gold and he BROUGHT that attitude with him on the mat. We usually don't have this level of psyops going into the tournament. He is special.
                Bro listens to that american motivational stuff. It works! LOL

Comment

Freestyle starts in 20 mins

Comment

65 kg finals in approx 15 mins stay tuned

Comment

Anyone with a good link?

Comment

Damn it...... 10-1 after first period
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Freestyle completely fails the last step

Comment

We choke every damn final.... fucking sick of this. 10-3, no chance.... he looked dead from the start
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Wow......we chocked biiiiig in our finals. I mean...respect to the Japanese...no dirty opponent or ref in here....but this was doable for Rahman.
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                                Wow......we chocked biiiiig in our finals. I mean...respect to the Japanese...no dirty opponent or ref in here....but this was doable for Rahman.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Meantime the country of choker, Uzbekistan has 8 gold medals

Comment

Working...
                                X