Iranian Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Couple of our young lightweights just won golds in the World U-17!!!

Shamsipour at 48kg and Saeidi at 65kg

congratulations!!!

Was it FS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Was it FS?

no gr

Comment

Dabir is finally adressing the issues we need to reform! He explicitly mentions that the national system of wrestling is weak. Before in earlier years he brought up the participating rate of active wrestlers. As PEJ mentioned and as Dabir mentions in the interview: We have structural deficiency in that our local clubs are training old school with old school style. He said the russians have better technical training at early years.

Farangi we dont have this problem, as the whole system is built top down and local clubs are under good influence of federation.

I look forward to see Dabir reform this! Inshallah.

And its fantastic that he managed to GTFO from that "olympic village". Maybe thats why they looked 100 times sharper than Tokyo where he mentions Corona restrictions preventing us from having a separate camp.

Honestly I feel quite assured that he is trying his best. Ive been waiting for him to speak out about our weaknesses and that he is at least trying adressing these issues.

Comment

U17 World championships FS tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Comment

And Danial Izadi, one our heavy weight youngsters wins gold!

Comment

Heard there will be entekhabi for next world champ in 92 kg between Kamran and Amirhossein Firouzpour Asia champion in 2022 and u23 world champion in 2022

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                    Dabir is finally adressing the issues we need to reform! He explicitly mentions that the national system of wrestling is weak. Before in earlier years he brought up the participating rate of active wrestlers. As PEJ mentioned and as Dabir mentions in the interview: We have structural deficiency in that our local clubs are training old school with old school style. He said the russians have better technical training at early years.

Farangi we dont have this problem, as the whole system is built top down and local clubs are under good influence of federation.

I look forward to see Dabir reform this! Inshallah.

And its fantastic that he managed to GTFO from that "olympic village". Maybe thats why they looked 100 times sharper than Tokyo where he mentions Corona restrictions preventing us from having a separate camp.

Honestly I feel quite assured that he is trying his best. Ive been waiting for him to speak out about our weaknesses and that he is at least trying adressing these issues.
                    He can do namaz live on tvhile interview
                    Going on or he can loudly have conversation
                    With imam Zaman as long as he keep up the outstanding job he has done.by far greatest sport modir as long as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Heard there will be entekhabi for next world champ in 92 kg between Kamran and Amirhossein Firouzpour Asia champion in 2022 and u23 world champion in 2022

This is Karman chance of his life.

Comment

Looking forwards to world championships already, hard to fill the void that Olympic wrestling left!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          And Danial Izadi, one our heavy weight youngsters wins gold!

This kid! Man, he is going to send waves if his trajectory doesnt stop. Technically he is a freak of nature. Absolute beast.

- His gut wrenches have this forward pull that absolutely kills the opponent. (This dabir has been whipping into our youth members of national team for a while). If he goes on learning to pull off key-gut wrenches (folding opponents arms/kelidi in persian) etc he will be an absolute killer and have the most lethal wrestling base of em all.

- First iranian wrestler i have seen that try other things than the safe yek dast do dast and slidebys. I actually saw him do an ARM SPIN?! Like pulling of arm spins are really hard. I see senior central asians trying it all the time failing. To be able to arm spin at that young age is phenomenal.

Comment

Iran wins team GR title in U17 Worlds

Comment

Kaveh resign as FS coach

Comment

U17 Worlds

Freestyle Semifinals and Finals

48kg
                                GOLD: Ulugbek RASHIDOV (UZB) vs. Amirabbas ALIZADEH (IRI)

80kg
                                GOLD: Reza AFSHAR (IRI) vs. Nikoloz MAISURADZE (GEO)​

SF 2: Reza AFSHAR (IRI) df. Emmitt SHERLOCK (USA), 8-0

110kg
                                SF 1: Yedige KASSIMBEK (KAZ) df. Abolfazl MOHAMMAD NEZHAD (IRI), 4-3

Comment

Working...
                                X