Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volleyball nations League starts friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New loss in coming against Argentina..

Comment

Our sports journalists aren't even going into why this is happening.

This is not the level of the team.

Comment

They should have tried to win today for mental reasons. We go to the Olympics with this trend and we won't even go through the group stage.

Comment

Che ajab. Our losers managed to win a set

Comment

We lost 3/1. Abysmal tournament.
            Khaste nabashid

Comment

wow team had 5 straight wins and then they totally lost everything. won like 1 set in last what 4-5 matches?

Comment

I was hoping to win against Argentina. We had won against them five times.

This loss was pretty bad to accept and the Russian coach seemed indifferent. I would fire his ass upon return. As Nokhodi suggested I would study the reasons to lose ten games in a row. One reason might be the players became comfortable and took it easy out of Iran.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Now the big question is which 12 will go to the Olympics? There are about 20 players who have a claim. Only Marouf, Mousavi and Ebadipour can be 100% sure about their place.

My prediction:

Liberos: Hazratpour, Salehi (Marandi will miss out)
                  Setters: Marouf, Karimi (Vadi will miss out)
                  Middle blockers: Mousavi, Mojarrad, Gholami (Shafiei will miss out, but it could also be Gholami missing out)
                  Opposite hitter: Ghafour, Kazemi (Saadat and Yali will miss out!)
                  Outside hitter: Ebadipour, Fayazi, Salehi (Esfandiar, Manavi nejad, Sharifi, Mirzajanpour will miss out)

There is also a possibility that like in Rio we will only take 1 libero and take a 4th outside hitter instead. I like to see Esfandiar in Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    wow team had 5 straight wins and then they totally lost everything. won like 1 set in last what 4-5 matches?
                    I said it earlier.. results don't make sense,.. something is up at the camp.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

we've lost every match since the 3-0 win over USA, right? seems like we made a deal with the devil lol. even Australia's only win came against Iran!
                      Let's hope we can forget about this and win at olympics

Comment

Working...
                      X