2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yazdani tough fight tomorrow.
    Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
    http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Medal ceremony for Geraei now
      Video:
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/236...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Comment

The Georgian just broke the world record in the snatch, the clean and jerk and the overall record. I mean what the fuck... how is this possible without any roids?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
          How old do weightlifters get? How long can Davoudi participate and what are the "prime years" in weightlifting? Anyone? xD
          Not really sure what peak age is but Davoudi is only 22 so he definitely has plenty time
          I think both Rezazadeh and Behdad Salimi retired at 28. Lasha is 27 but idk if he’s retiring anytime soon. likely still has another olympic in him

Comment

Mostafa Hosseinkhani has one tough one at the beginning vs American Kyle Dake who beat Jordan Burroughs in Entekhaabi..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s no way this guy does this organically. Idk if it’s possible for the human species lol

Comment

How much did Lasha get in the clean and jerk?

Comment

Very good day for us.
                  1 gold, 1 silver, 1 gold/silver tbd

Comment

Some points about the final Tomorrow between Yaz - Taylor

- David Taylor has only met Naifonov when he was 2-3 string russian wrestler and when Kuruguliev was their number one

- Everyone keeps talking about Yaz struggling against Russians. Everyone struggles against Russians.

- DT is no exception from this: He had a nailbiter against Kuruguliev in 2018...Yaz beat Kuruguliev more convincingly during the same tournament

- Back when Yaz went on against DT as a raging bull everyone wondered why? But most people have forgot what they felt at the time. Take it easy.

- Yaz has adjusted and is more cautious...this whilst Naifonov have developed and been obsessed with Yazdani since latest worlds... just go take a look at post fight interviews with Naifonov.

- I dont know if Aghaye Khodaei is being concerned, anxious, or wanna bring the pressure down ... Most likely without KNOWING about Yaz health status he speculates about injury in some kind of face saving concern if Yaz get defeated tomorrow

- Either Taylor is the better wrestler..... he is better at scrambling and his stamina is better. ... or he is doing PEDs because i've neveer in my life seen stamina like his .... it was like when Taymazov went toying around with wrestlers and none raised an eyebrow ... well I do .... and as Ive said many times .... I hope he is clean, but I have my doubts...
                    Either way, if he wins then congrats on being the better wrestler ...

Comment

The Georgian beat his next closest opponent by 47KG in total weight. To put that in perspective that is the weight of a small woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                        The Georgian beat his next closest opponent by 47KG in total weight. To put that in perspective that is the weight of a small woman.
                        We will get back his gold medal in some years

Comment

I hope so brother.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Not really sure what peak age is but Davoudi is only 22 so he definitely has plenty time
                            I think both Rezazadeh and Behdad Salimi retired at 28. Lasha is 27 but idk if he’s retiring anytime soon. likely still has another olympic in him
                            Shit then this guy "only" got one more Olympics in him if he is also going to retire at the age of 27-28. Hopefully more young talent is coming. We had this amazing generation of weightlifting in the past few Olympics. I am shouting at the screen usually as if watching Iran play football xD

Comment

Can one of our knowledgeable members breakdown our Karate chances now that the draws are out?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                If you’re referring to doping, I sure hope so. Would recover Rezazadehs records too in that case I think

Comment

Working...
                                X