No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow how embarrassing, pinned by such a horrible opponent.

Comment

cant believe i woke up for that shit. we even cant win india. and german tv commentator always with their usual anti-iran crap.
      Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
      http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Man...from bad to worse. He had done the hard bit, had the Indian on the ropes, failed to capitalize on numerous take down chances and then like an idiot went for riskier takedown with only 6 seconds before he got additional point.

I honestly dont even know how coach can let that happen from 4 feet away

Comment

What the hell.

Ghaise lost to the Indian by zarbeh fani. What the hell. He was ahead and could have held to win.

Bad day/night for our wrestling team.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

something is wrong in the head of the germans. they keep saying every time iran is absolute underdog in every wrestling fight. they even said ukrainian guy is absolute favorite to win against geraei.then they said total surprise when geraei won. also german gets super happy in their voice when we lose. not even american tv is that much anti-iran.

Comment

The coach was pissed at him at the end. He kept saying "Chi behet goftam?" after the match. I think he was just as dumfounded as we were by his move.

Comment

What an amateurish mistake by Ghiasi..
                He could easily lead 2-0 and manage the remaining one minute and half.
                There is no way Indian beat Azeri Haj Aliev.
                It is pretty much over for Ghiasi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ghaisi basically gifted Aliev the final on a sliver platter, and at least a silver medal.

Comment

FS was embarassing. Poor coaching, fitness issues, wrestlers selection and preparation.

Comment

That’s got to be the most stupid way to lose a match, was dominating the whole thing then practically threw himself into a pin.
                      Welp that about does it for these olympics. Just another bronze possible for Zare. Lukewarm year for us. Happy about our Greco gold but that Yazdani loss stings and just sours the rest of it all. That, coupled with Atris atrocious bronze medal match, mohammadian going out first round, this guy pinning himself under the Indian…

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Ghaisi basically gifted Aliev the final on a sliver platter, and at least a silver.
                        Ghiasi wouldn't be able to beat Aliev anyway, but lost a Bronze medal chance

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Ghiasi wouldn't be able to beat Aliev anyway, but lost a Bronze medal chance
                          Certainly not with that premature wrestling IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                            something is wrong in the head of the germans. they keep saying every time iran is absolute underdog in every wrestling fight. they even said ukrainian guy is absolute favorite to win against geraei.then they said total surprise when geraei won. also german gets super happy in their voice when we lose. not even american tv is that much anti-iran.
                            seriously if anyone here speaks german and watched in on zdf you could sense the exitement when indian guy won. very weird behavior. few days ago the german commentator said "iran wishes to be as half as good as russians in wrestling who totially dominate iran'.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                              seriously if anyone here speaks german and watched in on zdf you could sense the exitement when indian guy won. very weird behavior. few days ago the german commentator said "iran wishes to be as half as good as russians in wrestling who totially dominate iran'.
                              It's the German guilt for the holocaust, which is manifested in these anti-Iran, anti-Palestinian, and pro-Israel manifestations. Don't let it bother you man...their guilt is their guilt, and it makes them sleep a bit better at night, even though Iran actually HELPED Polish refugees during WWII.

Comment

Update on our lady Karate athletes:
                                Sara Bahmanyar won 1 out of 3 of her pool A matches today. I believe she is out
                                Hamideh Abbasali has 4 matches tomorrow in Pool A

On the men's Karate side:
                                Sajad Ganjzadeh has 3 pool matches tomorrow as well (one of the matches will be against USA)

I have no clue if they are predicted to medal or not, but good luck to them just the same! Let's go IRAN!

Comment

Working...
                                X