No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fencing can get a medal here if they totally concentrate. Italy seems to be tough.
    Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
    http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

What do you guys think about Iran vs Canada volleyball, Canada has lost their first two games, didn't Iran lose the last time they played?

Comment

Los Angeles PDT

5:00 PM Volleyball Men's Volleyball, Preliminary Round, Pool A, CAN v IRI

9:40 PM Basketball Men's Basketball, Preliminary Round, Group A, USA v IRI
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Iran is +41.5 vs USA :O

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            Iran is +41.5 vs USA :O
            That might even be generous lol. After losing to France I’m sure the US is going to want to make a statement

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
              What do you guys think about Iran vs Canada volleyball, Canada has lost their first two games, didn't Iran lose the last time they played?
              I think it’s a toss up but we seem to be in good form right now so I’ll give us the edge. I expect Iran to win but it’s not gonna be nearly as easy as Venezuela

Comment

Let’s go TM volleyball. I predict a 3-1 win for our boys.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Boy what a sloppy start by us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awful start

Comment

What r u guys talking about ? Did basketball start ???? Any link ??? And does usa have nba players ???

Comment

What a foot work by our player hahaha a shame the rest didn’t finish well

Comment

Our players seem very complacent and at their comfort zone. You can see the conviction and determination on the Canadians faces

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            What r u guys talking about ? Did basketball start ???? Any link ??? And does usa have nba players ???
                            We’re talking about volleyball. Basketball is in a few hours and we will likely lose by 50 lol. Yes, the US has nba players

Comment

We are making Canada look like the world champions

Comment

We need to start the second set strong

Comment

Working...
                                X