No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not convinced at all about the 2nd caution they gave to Saravi. Arthur was the one that had the hands locked and defending.

Comment

Damn, Mirzazadeh already 7:0 down. We knew that the turkish fighter would be a very difficult task.

Comment

another day, another lack of medal.
        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

I told my family we would lose all 3 matches this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500
            another embarasing performance
            ????
            This is not fair and shows a complete lack of understanding of wrestling and a severe under appreciation for the hard work of our athletes. Do you know who he lost to? Reza Kayalp is one of the most decorated athletes in wrestling history.

We say Khaste nabashi delavar Khoda ghovat pahlavan

You would do well to learn from the respect that permeates the true wrestling and pahlavani culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
              we are robbed again
              Originally posted by Babak500
              another embarasing performance
              Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
              another day, another lack of medal.

It seems you are only trolling today.
              You had a warning already. This is your second warning!
              Next will be a ban!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

When will the bronze medal matches take place?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  When will the bronze medal matches take place?
                  135 kgs was just now the rest tomorrow!

At this olympics each weight is competed in two days. Finals and reprecharges are on the second day.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^
                    and tomorrow we have also one more weight category. Geraei’s younger brother starting with a difficult draw…

Comment

I really have to say that i am mostly proud when our wrestlers lose, they might lose but most of them are not worse than the wrestler they lost to.

I mean Saravi could be Worldchampion, same for Garai .......they lost but in a way i always feel that on a good day they beat anyone.

Comment

Who is now favorite for bronze? Geraei or Japanese guy?

Same for Saravi. Kirgiz guy/Finnish wrestler favorite or Saravi?
                        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Hasan Yazdani is our main realistic shot at gold in wrestling. The draw for 86kg freestyle occurs tomorrow at 13:40 to 14:00 Tokyo time. The actual matches start on 04/08/2021 at 11:00 Tokyo time.

I am anxiously waiting the draw for 86kg and I really want Taylor and Yazdani to be on the opposite sides of the bracket. Not because I want Yazdani to avoid Taylor but I want Yazdani to meet Taylor in the final as this would be the best matchup. Also, if Yazdani beats Taylor in the final it would be extra special and sweet revenge against the wrestler that has beat him twice.

Comment

We have a freestyle wrestler in every weight category and it has traditionally been our stronger category compared to greco roman if im not mistaken.
                            I dont know why its so hard to find coverage of wrestling at olympics its always been the most fun event

Comment

That has historically been true but not as much in recent years. For example, we won 3 gold medals in greco at the 2012 Olympics vs 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in freestyle. This was our golden generation of Greco wrestlers like Sourian, Abdevali and Norouzi. Coach Bana really progressed our Greco team and has made it respectable.

This year our Greco team is actually better than our freestyle at least on paper. Our main medal chances in freestyle are in the heavier weights (86KG and 125K). Whereas we have or had medal hopes in 67KG, 77KG and 97KG for Greco.

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              We have a freestyle wrestler in every weight category and it has traditionally been our stronger category compared to greco roman if im not mistaken.
                              I dont know why its so hard to find coverage of wrestling at olympics its always been the most fun event

Comment

Lopez does it! The most decorated Olympic wrestler with 4 back-to-back gold medals in 4 Olympics! Mirzazadeh went up against him in the quarter finals. Such a good experience for him. Congrats to the Cubano!

Comment

Working...
                                X