Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol to kubiak insta

Comment

When your nation is weak like Poland and is constantly getting invaded left and right by your neighbors, you tend to be bitter 😁

Comment

Amidst all the noise, I just realized Alamian lost. That's quite sad. The Olympics are glorious and cruel, all too often.

Comment

^ his opponent Drinkhall was really good with a different style he was not used to.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
            where can you bet?
            Depends where you live and if it's allowed. I live in the US, and the state I live in allows for online betting (but as long as you are physically in the state, they confirm your location before you can bet).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Amidst all the noise, I just realized Alamian lost. That's quite sad. The Olympics are glorious and cruel, all too often.
              I watched the match. Alamian was totally mentally outclassed. He never fully got in the game and beat himself with unforced error after error. Drinkhall was laser focused. By the time Alamian showed some signs of confidence and a comeback, it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Yeah i know
                Yes he was suspended a lot of games, but mostly becuase of his own security because weirdly enough poland had to play vs iran in tehran just days/weeks after his comments on iran

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                  Venezuela, Canada and Japan should be duable. Do we have real medal chances in Volleyball?
                  after today chance yes. before today chance was minimal. but is it likely with medal? no not likely.

Brazil is nr1, Poland was ranked as nr 2 team in world. USA was favorite for bronze and we all know iran has beaten this very US team many times.

Comment

Matches for today in US PST time:

17:00 women's Air pistol quals Rostamiyan
                    18:00 basket ball Iran vs. Czech
                    18:00 Women's 57Kg TKD Nahid Kiyani vs. Kimiya
                    19:30 Women's single sculls rowing Malaei
                    19:38 Mens 68Kg Round 16 TKD Hosseini vs. TPE
                    21:00 Men's Air rifle quals Sedaghat

Comment

The last pic is for Kubiak

Comment

Over 300K comments now on realkubiak insta latest post

Comment

^LOL. That's some ratio!

Comment

so brazil and usa is expected to finish 1 and 2 in the other group in volleyball, which means that iran most importantly want to avoid brazil in the last 8. Iran will have a chance agaisnt all other teams. 2nd like to avoid usa that finished off france in 3 sets today.
                            my guess for standings in other group
                            1Brazil
                            2USA
                            3Russia
                            4France
                            Todays win will mean that iran most likely will advance to last 8 finishing top 4 in the group! A loss would have meant that iran would have been forced to win over japan

Comment

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/tok...MERVYSRURXN5Y/

I wonder what stereotype they used for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                                Always on the frontlines to defend IR, Noky joon. We have receipts and evidence on why Foroughi is IRGC. If you want to turn a blind eye and act like you haven't seen the video and pictures, that is your prerogative. Same people that think Qassem Solemani is a hero and he would never kill Iranians - when facts point otherwise.

And who the hell are you to accuse anyone of being a scum MEK supporter? Death to Rajavis and Death to Khamenei (bet you cannot say the last part).

Anyway, this is a sports thread. See you in the politics thread.

Bye Bye Tehranto!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X