No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow we made the final as the final team to qualify. It was very close from us not qualifying. Now that we qualified anything is possible and maybe we win another medal, perhaps even gold involving Foroughi again.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
      Wow we made the final as the final team to qualify. It was very close from us not qualifying. Now that we qualified anything is possible and maybe we win another medal, perhaps even gold involving Foroughi again.
      LOL. Imagine if they win. Would Forughi pickup his partner?

Comment

lol you mean physically pick her up? Nah cause that isn't halal under this government.

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
        LOL. Imagine if they win. Would Forughi pickup his partner?

Comment

Finally some good luck after close cut off in men’s individual rifle event and women’s pistol

Comment

lol you mean physically pick her up? Nah cause that isn't halal under this government.
            Exactly.

Comment

Next round should start in about 10 minutes or so.

Comment

Have we ever had an Olympian win 2 gold medals in one year? Maybe foroughi can be first

Comment

We are also competing in mixed 10m air rifle. That starts in 12:15 am eastern time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                    Have we ever had an Olympian win 2 gold medals in one year? Maybe foroughi can be first
                    I don't think we have. Unless, and I could be wrong, in weightlifting do they give separate medals for yek zarb and do zarb categories?
                    Considering that we probably havn't had more than 12 gold medals in the history of the games, this will be a monumental achievement in our sports' history.

Comment

I’m confused. There’s another qualification round now?

Comment

I don't think we have. Unless, and I could be wrong, in weightlifting do they give separate medals for yek zarb and do zarb categories?
                        Considering that we probably havn't had more than 12 gold medals in the history of the games, this will be a monumental achievement in our sports' history.
                        Iran has won 22 gold medals in the history of the games.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          I’m confused. There’s another qualification round now?
                          After this top 4 teams qualify for final competition. Top for for gold and silver and 3rd and 4th fight for bronze.

Comment

After this top 4 teams qualify for final competition. Top for for gold and silver and 3rd and 4th fight for bronze.
                            Oh wow this is more complicated than the singles competition. They need to finish top 2 here then

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              Iran has won 22 gold medals in the history of the games.
                              I apologize. You are absolutely correct. For some reason, I thought they had alot less gold medals.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Oh wow this is more complicated than the singles competition. They need to finish top 2 here then
                                It seems that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X