No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how I can watch Iran's volleyball games via US apps or channels? I can't find it.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
      Does anyone know how I can watch Iran's volleyball games via US apps or channels? I can't find it.

thx
      You need to download NBC Sports app. Perhaps through its various streaming channels you can get to watch Iran's volleyball match. But I highly doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Mollaei lost to the Jap in final 1-0.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Mardome Iran yek neshaane noghre gereftand, Jomhoorie Eslaami yek bilaakh zad to rag.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
          You need to download NBC Sports app. Perhaps through its various streaming channels you can get to watch Iran's volleyball match. But I highly doubt it.
          Yup, looks like I can watch live only and here;
          http://livetv.sx

On demand works via NBC only

Comment

About athletes who fight for other countries. In my opinion, forgetting their country of origin will not help them in the future.

Kima Alizadeh. Was trained in Iran, when she won a medal four years ago, she received good financial support for that. She was raised in Iran, IRI is not going to change because she did not like scarf.

Afghans who train in Iran ALWAYS have thanked Iran.

Saeed Mollaei. Isral used him and gave him god knows how much money. If I were him, I would have played under Olympic banner, not another country.

If someone was born in Iran, and money (e.g., coaches) is used to train them, he or she owes it the people. Governments come and go. Unfortunately, there are more incompetent administrators who do not help these situations.

There are mentally ill people who have caused our country to stay backward such as many past Presidents and idiot Javad Zarif who signed the JCPOA.

I was born as an Iranian. I will die as an Iranian. I cannot imagine representing another country. No feelings and no pride.

Iranians should be proud of their people and give back something for what they have received. They owe this to the people of Iran and help that they have received.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Yup, looks like I can watch live only and here;
              http://livetv.sx

On demand works via NBC only
              If you have VPN, you can perhaps watch on CBC's website (cbc.ca). You don't need to sign up, just have a Canadian IP.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                About athletes who fight for other countries. In my opinion, forgetting their country of origin will not help them in the future.
                Kima Alizadeh. Was trained in Iran, when she won a medal four years ago, she received good financial support for that. She was raised in Iran, IRI is not going to change because she did not like scarf.
                Saeed Mollaei. Isral used him and gave him god knows how much money. If I were him, I would have played under Olympic banner, not another country.
                If someone was born in Iran, and money (e.g., coaches) is used to train them, he or she owes it the people. Governments come and go. Unfortunately, there are more incompetent administrators who do not help these situations.
                There are mentally ill people who have caused our country to stay backward such as many past Presidents and idiot Javad Zarif who signed the JCPOA.
                I was born as an Iranian. I will die as an Iranian. I cannot imagine representing another country. No feelings and no pride.
                Iranians should be proud of their people and give back something for what they have received. They owe this to the people of Iran and help that they have received.
                The biggest joke are countries like qatar, bahrain, etc.. buying stars from other countries to get medals. It's becoming like football clubs buying players from all over the world.
                Qatar has an all non qatari handball teams, Bahrain has a Kenyan sprinter, Azerbaijan and turkey do the same, czech has an American basketball player, poland has a cuban volleyball player, etc

Changing sport nationality should be forbidden, and for extreme case the refugee team should welcome them

Comment

Its all politics. At the end of the day, IOC is highly anti-Iran, similar like FIFA or AFC.
                  Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                  http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

At this point, Molaei seems more about seeking attention.
                    Typical Iranian, moves to Germany, fights for Mongolia, but loves Israel. Baba you can´t have like 10 identities.

And Israelis are politicizing every Iranian athlete.

Question to Israel: Why dont you have any good athletes?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/winnin...dal-to-israel/
                    Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                    http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but Iran really spend money to develop its athletes? I thought the athletes spend their own money to hire and pay their coachs, use facilities, buy their equipment

Comment

This is not related to Olympics, but in FIDE World Cup Chess, 20 year old Amin Tabatabaei, surprisingly has reached the quarter finals (206 players participating from all over the world).

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                          At this point, Molaei seems more about seeking attention.
                          Typical Iranian, moves to Germany, fights for Mongolia, but loves Israel. Baba you can´t have like 10 identities.

And Israelis are politicizing every Iranian athlete.

Question to Israel: Why dont you have any good athletes?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/winnin...dal-to-israel/
                          I fully support his gesture towards Israeli people, it shows them that not all Iranians are anti-Israel. We need to separate people's account from the regime and this was towards such a step. Now should one be in full support of all Israeli policies? Absolutely not

Comment

thx
                            All games are on nbcolympics.com with English commentary:
                            https://www.nbcolympics.com/

US vs Iran basketball game will be shown on NBCSN tomorrow at 8:30 pm PT

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I fully support his gesture towards Israeli people, it shows them that not all Iranians are anti-Israel. We need to separate people's account from the regime and this was towards such a step. Now should one be in full support of all Israeli policies? Absolutely not
                              We disagree. I have a problem with killings, stealing, and looting especially from helpless people.

When bombs are dropped they kill mostly children and elderly.

When homes and lands are stolen or taken by force, as I an Iranian, I remember Saadi's poem:

بنی آدم اعضای یک پیکرند
                              که در آفرينش ز یک گوهرند
                              چو عضوى به درد آورد روزگار
                              دگر عضو ها را نماند قرار
                              تو کز محنت دیگران بی غمی
                              نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی

A simpler translation that I like:
                              The sons of Adam are limbs of each other,
                              Having been created of one essence.
                              When the calamity of time affects one limb
                              The other limbs cannot remain at rest.
                              If you have no sympathy for the troubles of others,
                              You are unworthy to be called by the name of a Human.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Today’s gonna be a fun one with plenty of Iranians in action
                                Safarzadeh ROAD CYCLING

Iran-USA BASKETBALL

Milad Vaziri ARCHERY

Soraya Aghaei BADMINTON

Daniyal Shahbakhsh (Round of 16) BOXING

Team Sabre Quarterfinals against Italy FENCING

Iran-Canada VOLLEYBALL

Comment

Working...
                                X