No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazanin Malaei is in Women’s single sculls Rowing Semi Finals!!!
    Hope she can go through to Finals!!!!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Poor Soraya. She's doing her best. I didn't realize the difference in ranks between them. And it doesn't help that Soraya is wearing long sleeves, an overall over the long sleeves, and the head scarf. She's soaking through all the layers.

Comment

Fencing about the begin

Comment

Some good news for Iran:

"Fifa Futsal and Beach Soccer Operations Manager Kasra Haghighi says that futsal “should be considered” for the Olympics stressing growing number of fans, TV interest and increased participation.

Futsal was already in Olympic 2018 youth, so is very realistic in Olympic 2024 we have Futsal.
          Good chance for Iran futsal teams (M and W team) to get medal.

Comment

I think Samelle from Italy just tore his gluteaus maximus against Rahbari.

Comment

Very close match in team fencing vs. Italy.

Comment

Iran will beat team USA 96-94 after a Haddadi 3 with 2 seconds left in the match. Haddadi drops 32-17-10 and Kazemi has 23-12 giving Iran momentum to make it to the second round

Comment

Fencing is the only sport I've seen where both opponents yell and pump their fists as if they won the point (after every point).

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Iran will beat team USA 96-94 after a Haddadi 3 with 2 seconds left in the match. Haddadi drops 32-17-10 and Kazemi has 23-12 giving Iran momentum to make it to the second round
                    And I’ll marry Beyoncé

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      And I’ll marry Beyoncé
                      never give up on your dreams

Comment

Man Abedini is struggling to beat an injured guy

Comment

Rahbari has a big hill to climb to catch up again.

Comment

Saeid Molaei who is representing Mongolia won Silver in Judo - 81 kgs.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Fencing is stupid. Yeah, I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                Saeid Molaei who is representing Mongolia won Silver in Judo - 81 kgs.
                                I saw, and dedicated it to Israel right? Lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X