No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a huuuuuuuge Robbery. Im shocked that this is even possible on such a big stage. I mean weve seen a lot of these hapoen to us...remember how they robbed salimi...but this one lifts it to a new level

Comment

How can a sport that relies on electronic connections and signals between metallic targets rely on judges??? Electricity is faster than any human brain. We can somehow tell when sprinters and swimmers win by 0.0001 seconds, but have to rely on human judges in fencing? Why even have judges for fencing?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        How can a sport that relies on electronic connections and signals between metallic targets rely on judges??? Electricity is faster than any human brain. Why even have judges for fencing?
        Idk man 😂😂 makes no sense. Man I’m not watching these dumb sports anymore not good for my blood pressure. Wish we just lost 45-35

Comment

Man I’m so pissed after that. We could’ve gotten a medal in the semifinals if we didn’t get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Abedini got robbed in 2016 too. Fencing keeps robbing Iran. Fuck them
            add to that Wrestling and Weightlifting too.
            or just say in general Iran gets robbed at Olympics and AFC and in jury sports.

I learned over the years to expect it beforehand, so afterwards I won’t get angry.
            My health - yours too - is important

So, when is the next event robbing on schedule?
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Damn shame.

Comment

It’s stupid that they even have to play now for 5-8 place. Like what’s the point lol

Comment

Is there really no mechanism to appeal?

I’m surprised none of the older guys don’t go and smack the judges around, if they’re retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    It’s stupid that they even have to play now for 5-8 place. Like what’s the point lol
                    Maybe it helps with future seeding or something, but who even cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                      I fully support his gesture towards Israeli people, it shows them that not all Iranians are anti-Israel. We need to separate people's account from the regime and this was towards such a step. Now should one be in full support of all Israeli policies? Absolutely not
                      If anyone deserves our solidarity in that situation, it's Palestinians. Iranians should be familiar with Western powers trying to dominate our affairs.

I have nothing against Israeli people but they aren't being oppressed

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        If anyone deserves our solidarity in that situation, it's Palestinians. Iranians should be familiar with Western powers trying to dominate our affairs.
                        I have nothing against Israeli people but they aren't being oppressed
                        You forgot about the oppression of Israelis at the hands of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Is there really no mechanism to appeal?

I’m surprised none of the older guys don’t go and smack the judges around, if they’re retiring.

Baba then they will ban the whole team from the next olympics.
                          The only thing to do is we keep a list and track record of all these robbings. One day it might become useful. maybe.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

@ diz and hosseini
                            lets keep politics out of this thread pls. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Iranian volleyball has only started being anywhere near decent for 10 years or so, so yes historically, Italy has our number - but we do have wins against Italy.
                              If I am not mistaken our Volleyball’s startling display started with our youth team back in 2010 in Youth’s World Cup tournament in Tijuana, Mexico. I believe some of the current team players are the remnants of that great youth team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Which Olympics edition was our most decorative and prestigious display? I believe we snatched the 7th position if I am not wrong. Was it 2008 or 2012?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X