No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lopez wins final he will become first ever male wrestler to win 4 olympic gold.

Would be a stunning achievement by the Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      yes he has fought taylor 2 times and lost both of them. you can look up their fights on yuotube they are crazy but yazdanis problem is something that is not easy to overcome, you will see it why if you look at the video. also bookies has taylor rank 1
      1st time he had just jumped up a weight. 2nd time he gassed out in 2nd round. Yazdani wanted to tech him in 2 minutes and that's not going to work.

I bet if he pisses in a cup it will get positive for EPO knowing he hangs around in Calavittas evangelical fitness dungeon where they are doing "science". Otherwise we may very well see a ghost coming to the olympics a la Boltukaev 2016 (bolt without his usual roids).

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
        1st time he had just jumped up a weight. 2nd time he gassed out in 2nd round. Yazdani wanted to tech him in 2 minutes and that's not going to work.

I bet if he pisses in a cup it will get positive for EPO knowing he hangs around in Calavittas evangelical fitness dungeon where they are doing "science". Otherwise we may very well see a ghost coming to the olympics a la Boltukaev 2016 (bolt without his usual roids).
        Also, tell us what you see that others dont. Because we have a hard time looking for ourselves. The only thing Taylors got going for him besides his stamina is his folkstyle scrambling.

Yazdanis problem besides wanting to finish the fight in 2 minutes was getting caught up in scrambles. He has to shoot cleaner this time. I''ve seen these improvements, haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...A7%D9%BE%D9%86
          Look how Marouf acted, our star. Clearly the Iranian volleyball team was not a collectivity. This loss is very unnecessary.
          Shameful. Him and Mousavi were complaining and downplaying our chances when the team was still in Iran. Time for him to retire.

Comment

I remember 2016 where everyone was like, oh Yazdani this and that. This guy rises to the occasion.

If he wins promise me all yall to turn to team optimists. If Yaz loses i concede and join the pessimist/"realist" camp.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
              I remember 2016 where everyone was like, oh Yazdani this and that. This guy rises to the occasion.

If he wins promise me all yall to turn to team optimists. If Yaz loses i concede and join the pessimist/"realist" camp.

Deal?
              Stay positive. Yazdani is a good kid. Any result he gets is fine.

Comment

USA also eliminated from volleyball in group stages.

3-0L in straight sets to argentina

Comment

Do Geraei and Saravi have higher chances for medals than Nejati and Mirzazadeh?
                  Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                  http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Yes! They really do!!!

Comment

In other bizarre Olympic news:

Irish boxer injured ankle celebrating win and has to withdraw from games.

French boxer does a 1 hour seat-in on the ring to protest disqualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                        ^ Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak500 View Post
                          Geraei is a decent wrestler. I don't expect him to get the gold but we can hope that he grabs a bronze medal. Saravi is a good prospect but I don't think he's ready to get to the finals. So basically with luck on our side we can have 2 bronzes tomorrow. Which honestly will be a good boost for our other wrestlers.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

In 60kg Orta, also from Cuba, reached final (Nejati's weight class)

Will be quite an achievement to take two gold in GR for Cuba if they can do it. He finished 11-0 vs the Romanian opponent in semi final.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              In other bizarre Olympic news:

Irish boxer injured ankle celebrating win and has to withdraw from games.

French boxer does a 1 hour seat-in on the ring to protest disqualification.
                              French are and will always be sore losers. Nothing weird...

Envoyé de mon SM-G998B en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

On Instagram Fencer Ali Pakdaman said referees were biased in favor of Italy against Iran. No surprise.
                                Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                                http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                                X