No announcement yet.

2020 Tokyo Olympics - Schedule and live report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atri up 1-0 at half. The coach is really vocal (I feel they have a mic on him, where I can't here the other coach at all )

Comment

Atri wins 5-1. Great fought win. The most entertaining part was his coach and his animated instructions and movements; he jumped for joy at the last point =)

Comment

Mashala Atrim he was sharp.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Both Yazdani and Atri in Semis tonight. Great work by both and their coaches/trainers.

Comment

Wow. I don't think anyone expected Atri to reach the semifinal with that draw. He has already overarchived.

Comment

That was really tense and well managed again by Atri. Really glad he was able to get a point after the 30 second warning.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Atri up 1-0 at half. The coach is really vocal (I feel they have a mic on him, where I can't here the other coach at all )
                Very vocal but seems Atri reacts Well. He mainly coaches him and reminds him about how to think, much needed for inexperienced athletes at this level. To avoid them to lose their head.

Comment

When are the semi for Atri and Yazdani?

Comment

So awesome that Atri makes the semis. Would be heaven if both of them make it to the finals or at least medal. To be fair though anything short of gold for Yazdani would be disappointing.

Comment

WOWWWw. Cheghadr Keyf kardim ma!

Atri is managing these close matchups brilliantly. Did smart thing on his own passivity warning and accepted giving up 1 pt to not risk giving any big pts up, given that he had enough time to force another passivity from the mongol. When it came he was ready, defense was perfect and got out of one tight spot phenomenally. Then as the mongol got desperate atri expertly took advantage and finished him up.

Huge surprise, anything from here on out is a major bonus for him, nobody expected him to make it this far, especially getting past world champ turk and now a mongol opponent who had previously defeated him.

He managed to avoid the favorite for gold, Indian wrestler in semi, so I think he has solid shot for final the way he is wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        When are the semi for Atri and Yazdani?

Early morning around 5:15 AM EST.

Comment

We have a chance at securing 4 medals tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                            Very vocal but seems Atri reacts Well. He mainly coaches him and reminds him about how to think, much needed for inexperienced athletes at this level. To avoid them to lose their head.
                            I think the coaching was brilliant. Especially in first matchup when atri seemed quite nervous coach was very positive and seemed to really reassure him.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              We have a chance at securing 4 medals tonight
                              Geraei, Yazdani, Atri.
                              Who is the 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Geraei, Yazdani, Atri.
                                Who is the 4th?

Davoudi in weightlifting. He’s likely a silver medalist as long as things don’t go wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X